Guest EXPAT

The Bieber needs some help

Guest EXPAT

Poor Justin. He really doesn't yet know how to behave as an adult. The reports on him have been very interesting to see. I was hoping that he would not go through what every single other young celebrity have gone through because of his upbringing. But I guess I was wishing too much.

970535_10151620287433680_37655996_n.jpg

• Members

It really doesn't matter because the Bieb needs some help, either from others or from himself. Of course a lot of "Hollywood" types are not of this world and The Bieb is from Canada and also not from this world. ^_^

Nice kid; needs to grow up.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest zipperzone

It really doesn't matter because the Bieb needs some help, either from others or from himself. Of course a lot of "Hollywood" types are not of this world and The Bieb is from Canada and also not from this world. :smile:

Nice kid; needs to grow up.

Best regards,

RA1

Nice kid? Honey, give your head a shake. He is an obnoxious little runt and the worst ambassador of Canada we have ever seen. I'd start by giving him a swift kick in the ass, preferably on the edge of a cliff.

• Members

While we are talking about todays troubled youth, reports today of the attempted suicide of Paris Jackson, Michael Jacksons daughter. Rushed to hospital in intensive care....

And then we have Whitney Houstons daughter Bobbi Kristina who was evicted from her apartment because of constant noise and disrupting the peace of her neighbors..

ALL that money, why cant these people be Happy and Behave themselves ? :logik:

• Members

Well, you really think the cure was free?

I know I will get sick one day. I had a lot rather be rich when it happens.

At least the private nurse will not be stingy with the morphine.

And, you won't be stingy with your tongue, will you? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest FourAces

Is it photoshopped? or real?

I think its photoshopped. I saw a few pics of him court side at the Heat game and if he was wearing this I am sure this would have been the photo they would have shown on the news.

Guest hitoallusa

Good to know. I hope my Bieber is ok.. He is so adorable...^_^ Go Bieber~~

I think its photoshopped. I saw a few pics of him court side at the Heat game and if he was wearing this I am sure this would have been the photo they would have shown on the news.

• Members

I would hate to inconvenience the other passengers just to teach this twerp a lesson. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Maybe the space people will tie Justin up bend him over and push their ...oh wait thats my fantasy :P

Anal probing by aliens is a joke commonly made regarding popular culture that originates[citation needed] with the work of narrative story Communion: A True Story (1987) by Whitley Strieber:

There were clothes strewn apart, and two of the stocky ones drew my legs apart. The next thing I knew I was being shown an enormous and extremely ugly object, grey and scaly, with a sort of network of wires on the end. It was at least a foot long, narrow, and triangular in structure. They inserted the thing into my rectum. It seemed to swarm into me as if it had a life of its own. Apparently, its purpose was to take samples, possibly of fecal matter, but at the same time I had the impression I was being raped and for the first time I felt anger.

Communion was adapted into a 1989 film starring Christopher Walken.

Alien anal probing has been a comedy staple since 1995, when Saturday Night Live did a segment about it.[2] Examples include:

• In the "Citizen Kang" segment of the Simpsons episode Treehouse of Horror VII (1996), the character Homer Simpson gets abducted by aliens and reacts by saying "I suppose you want to probe me. Well, you might as well get it over with" and starts mooning the aliens. The obviously disgusted aliens however react by saying "Stop! We have reached the limits of what rectal probing can teach us!".
  • The South Park pilot episode, "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" (1997), in which Cartman gets an anal probe by aliens. Also, in the episode "The Death of Eric Cartman", Butters is "examined" by a doctor through use of a giant, red, vibrating anal probe.
  • A memorable sketch, "Career Crisis", from the TV program The Kids in the Hall S04E11, features two aliens discussing the purpose and motivation for anally probing Earthlings, and that all they have learned is that "one in ten likes it."
  • Gaia Online, an anime-based role-playing game website, held a 2006 Halloween event featuring trading of alien, human, and bovine anal probes.
  • In the cartoon series Futurama, the character Philip J. Fry is abducted by a flying saucer whose vanity plate reads "PROBE #1."
  • In the Destroy All Humans! video game series, there is a weapon called the anal probe, which is shot at people for brain stems.
  • In the movie Men in Black II, the character Newton (played by David Cross) raises the question, "What's up with anal probing?"
  • In the movie Planet 51, two aliens have a conversation about probing and using corks to prevent it.
  • In the "Glee" episode "Britney/Brittany" Brittany says "this reminds me of the spaceship where I was probed"
  • In the movie Paul, the character Graeme asks Paul the alien when he first meets him "Are you gonna probe us ?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_probing

:poke: