Guest hitoallusa

HPV a growing cause of upper throat cancer?

• Members

I would like to see "other" evidence of the causes of oral cancer besides a Hollywood actor "revealing" his innermost feelings. HPV seems to be sort of on the same level as Herpes which no one wants but they sometimes come with the territory, no pun intended.

What has happened to smoking, especially pipe smoking, causing oral cancer? The old ways were the best ways. ^_^ At least one could do this more or less whenever one wished to do so AND the cost in dollars for the "makings" was minimal. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I read something that there are 5 genetic strains of HPV that actually do cause throat cancer and he tested positive for one of them. And pre-CZJ and the rumored multimillion dollar pre-nup clause that she required to have included, it is certainly possible that he was exposed prior to their marriage. He was a huge horndog.

• Members

I don't disagree but why do so many have to blame "something else" for their problems? Did they not contribute or more likely be the main cause of them? Mea culpa, also.

Best regards,

RA1