TotallyOz

Thinking About Going Back to Church

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz you think you will be safe because you live in the world of Oz.. Remember there are good witches like Glida in Oz too so there must be good and bad there too..^_^

Oh my Oz you think you will be safe because you live in the world of Oz.. Remember there are good witches like Glida in Oz too so there must be good and bad there too.. :smile:

LOL

Hitoallusa, are you saying that religion and witches are all in the same reality? :smile:

Guest hitoallusa

Lol... ^_^ Come with me to heaven..^_^ I will take good care of you.. Come to think of it living with me for eternity won't be such a blessing.. Well I take it back..lol

LOL

Hitoallusa, are you saying that religion and witches are all in the same reality? :smile:

• Members

Lol... :smile: Come with me to heaven.. :smile: I will take good care of you..

Reminds me of the following joke:

Father Murphy walks into a pub and says to the first man he meets, "Do you want to go to Heaven?" The man said, "I do Father." The priest said, "Then stand over there against the wall."

Then the priest asked the second man, "Do you want to got to Heaven?" "Certainly, Father," was the man's reply. "Then stand over there against the wall," said the priest.

Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and said, "Do you want to go to Heaven?" O'Toole said, "No, I don't Father." The priest said, "I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to Heaven?" O'Toole said, "Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now

:smile:

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my not all priests are like that..

Reminds me of the following joke:

Father Murphy walks into a pub and says to the first man he meets, "Do you want to go to Heaven?" The man said, "I do Father." The priest said, "Then stand over there against the wall."

Then the priest asked the second man, "Do you want to got to Heaven?" "Certainly, Father," was the man's reply. "Then stand over there against the wall," said the priest.

Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and said, "Do you want to go to Heaven?" O'Toole said, "No, I don't Father." The priest said, "I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to Heaven?" O'Toole said, "Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now

:smile:

• Members

Olivet Baptist Church is in MEM and Kenneth Whalum, Jr. is a local ne'er do well so to speak. He is not only a pastor but also a politician. Need I say more?

Best regards,

RA1