AdamSmith

CL ad: Casting call for "Sex, Drugs and Blueberries"

Interesting craigslist posting...

Casting call for "Sex, Drugs and Blueberries" the film (western Maine)
3E33G13Jd5Ia5Ka5Jbd5t207bb9a3b7841f16.jp

We're currently casting three female leads and one male lead for the film version of "Sex, Drugs and Blueberries," a story about how quickly things can wrong. Set amid the oxycontin abuse epidemic in downeast Maine, this is a gritty film with graphic depictions of blueberry raking. (Plus some nudity, drug use and sex.) We're shooting in August and stars Maine rock legend Dave Gutter of Rustic Overtones and Paranoid Social Club.

Visit sexdrugsandblueberries.com to learn more about the film and for details about the roles of Missy, Buffy, Savannah and Ganeesh. These are paying gigs, though the film is a non-union production. Cash money, plus housing, food and transportation from Portland will be provided. Send an email to receive a free copy of the eBook Sex, Drugs and Blueberries. More details at sexdrugsandblueberries.com.

• Compensation: day rate, plus food, housing and more...
  • This is a contract job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Posting ID: 3837845249

Posted: 2013-05-29, 9:47PM EDT

Updated: 2013-05-29, 9:47PM EDT

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/tfr/3837845249.html

• Members

I think their veins run with gold. After all, there is no more property being made. Except in Dubai. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

Gold? Maine? :huh: Two words not often heard together.

It is not all Kennebunkport and Vinalhaven by a long shot. The state ranks 27th in per capita income, 32nd in median household income (research! :o ), with wide income disparity between coastal pockets of affluence and the struggling interior.

To which point, if it's property one wants, no shortage -- Maine is as large as all the rest of New England put together. Let me show you a nice little 3000-acre parcel, say just northwest of Baxter State Forest, that can be had for a song.

• Members

Gold? Maine? :huh: Two words not often heard together.

It is not all Kennebunkport and Vinalhaven by a long shot. The state ranks 27th in per capita income, 32nd in median household income (research! :o ), with wide income disparity between coastal pockets of affluence and the struggling interior.

To which point, if it's property one wants, no shortage -- Maine is as large as all the rest of New England put together. Let me show you a nice little 3000-acre parcel, say just northwest of Baxter State Forest, that can be had for a song.

Well, gee, after all the years I spent (one night) in BGR, I have few other than good thoughts about ME. :smile:

Actually almost all of the time I have spent in ME was in BGR and I found the folks there to be friendly, the lobsters good and even the weather to not be horrible. However, the nearby Atlantic Ocean no doubt moderates their climate a bit. They also did not seem to be after the very last dollar I might have in my pocket (unlike some places further down east).

Like many who are just passing through (the story of my life), I may have a different perspective from others. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1