TotallyOz

Threads Moved

There are a few threads I have moved today as I got so tired of seeing them in the top threads and I also thought that both were getting a bit nasty for my tastes. I was told by one poster this week that I didn't know the word nasty and I may have higher sensitivities than most. I agree with that as it is one of my flaws.

PLEASE, show curtsey to other members on this site. If this is not possible, please do not post on those threads. We do hate to loose members but we much prefer a site of gentlemen than mean girls. This is not directed at 99 percent of our members. But, if you think it is you, you may be right.

Please show respect to others. Please be kind. Please do not continue to post nasty shit about the other site. We leave those threads up for a bit when we feel they are relevant but they usually turn into nasty posts with hurt feelings.

Please do not discuss Benjamin Nichols on this board. Yes, I know that is asking a lot as we have one member who can be his twin (literally) trying to gain support for him and another member his nemesis trying to devour him like a fresh born vampire feeding for the first time. I don't guarantee that I'll remove posts about Ben on this board but I am likely to move them all to the Sandbox. (let me think about it for a few days and I'm sure I'll sleep my pissiness off)

"Oz, why are you so mean today?" Well, I have had multiple emails and PMs and posts that were reported as problematic that I can't even smoke a bit of weed and enjoy my day (it is the Lord's day and I'm in Texas so I need to be buzzed). Jeeze, if there is no amount of medical marijuana that can cure this headache, I am hoping moving those threads to the Sandbox might cure it. If not, fuck it, I'll go find a cute twink and get a BJ but if I am buzzed when I do that, he might take advantage of me and I'd hate that to happen (or would I?).

Look, we want participation here but we want positive discussions about topics and not bitch fests. If I wanted to read that, I also know what sites I can find that on (mentioning no names purposefully).

Thank you all for your participation. Truly, we do appreciate it! (Read this post, catalog it as Oz is loosing it, and then laugh it off as that Bitch has had one nasty day. I'm sure he will be back to his normal perverted self tomorrow)

• Members

"Funny" how various think a post refers to them but I suppose that is better than no one thinking so.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest FourAces

Good!

I for one, in the past, could easily have caused a huge meltdown .... I had a talent for it :o But even I felt it time to grow up.

For those to take advantage of OZ and TYs low key approach to moderating these threads is shameful. If various people here are that concerned about what happens at the other site then maybe you should try posting that garbage over there ... and as for BN lol come on guys whether you like him or not the whole bashing him is so yesterday.

Am I perfect... far from it but I do try to think my posts through before hitting the post button.

Hmm now that we know our OZ is here in TX I will be waiting at Del Friscos for my complimentary steak dinner :lol:

• Members

Am I perfect... far from it but I do try to think my posts through before hitting the post button.

Hmm now that we know our OZ is here in TX I will be waiting at Del Friscos for my complimentary steak dinner :lol:

Aces, your presence and contributions are greatly appreciated here as are the vast majority of posters. Thanks for your support and the support of all of the others too.

From time to time we have had to say goodbye to a few misguided posters but damn few. Good posters attract other good posters. That is how I explain the community here.

There is no reason for heavy handed moderation if every one treats each other with respect and the admins are open about what they do and why. It is simply common sense about common courtesy.

Good luck on that steak dinner. :D

• Members

I'm with you, I maybe peruse those types of threads once out of morbid curiosity and then I avoid them, but they go *on and on and on*, reaching a dozen or more pages and always at the top, eventually they become a source of annoyance even when skipping over.