Guest FourAces

Do You Have A Will?

Guest EXPAT

As JR Ewing said when they were trying to find his Daddy's will, "Where there's a way, there's a will!"

That's one of my all time favorite lines.

Guest josephga

I have a will. I have actually already paid for my cremation, What little I have is to be sold and the money is to go to PALS Atlanta its a non profit charity that is funded by donations. the charity is to raise money for the food and medical needs of pets that belong to those with cancer HIV and other types of illness that can be terminally. Due to these high cost illnesses sometimes a person can't afford their pets and in some cases a pet is all these people have. that's where PALS comes in they pay for the pets needs so they can stay with their owner...

• Members

I have a will. I have actually already paid for my cremation, What little I have is to be sold and the money is to go to PALS Atlanta its a non profit charity that is funded by donations. the charity is to raise money for the food and medical needs of pets that belong to those with cancer HIV and other types of illness that can be terminally. Due to these high cost illnesses sometimes a person can't afford their pets and in some cases a pet is all these people have. that's where PALS comes in they pay for the pets needs so they can stay with their owner...

PALS sounds like a great Charity. I'm not a pet person, but see the importance of providing companionship to those financially challenged due to serious illness.