AdamSmith

Poop in the pool

• Members

The average person has 0.14 grams of fecal material on their "perianal surface" that can rinse into a pool if a person doesn't shower first, according to the report.

dookie.jpg

Perianal surface, my ass!

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my AS, are you trying to implying rimming and sucking under the balls should not be done either? Compared to going into the pool with chlorined water, rimming and sucking under the balls are direct contact activities? Are there any studies on those? I'm not sure any scientists can find funding for such a research? ^_^

• Members

No need to do it pro bono. The government, even in the time of sequester, hands out grants willy nilly. Now if you can just find a suitable subject named Grant or Willy or Nilly. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest josephga

The average person has 0.14 grams of fecal material on their "perianal surface" that can rinse into a pool if a person doesn't shower first, according to the report.

dookie.jpg

Perianal surface, my ass!

omg you have a photo for everything lmao

• Members

The Baby Ruth candy bar has a very good resemblance to "whatever" and I know what whatever is. ^_^ I don't eat much candy so I am hoping I have not ruined the appetite of others for it either. Although we don't need "more" candy, do we?

Best regards,

RA1

In high school I was a journalism rat. (Surprise.) Tradition was for the upcoming kids who were going to run the newspaper the following year as seniors (that was us) to put together the April Fool's edition in their junior year.

Our edition hit the mark, I still think, by being sufficiently (1) personally insulting, by name, to assorted asshat teachers and, indeed, the principal himself -- of course presented as "satire" on "public" figures; ah, what you could get away with in those blessed '70s, (2) absurdist in the Python/Firesign/Goon Show mode, and (3) overflowing :D with toilet humor.

I thought that last aspect was really more self-indulgent than funny, until the next year when I walked into a college-application-prep meeting with the school's spinsterish, normally veddy proper guidance counselor. She was glancing through the new April Fool's issue just published by our successors-to-be, and nearly made me faint with the remark, "You know, yours was a lot funnier. You really need to teach these kids about scat."

Guest zipperzone

The Baby Ruth candy bar has a very good resemblance to "whatever" and I know what whatever is. :smile: I don't eat much candy so I am hoping I have not ruined the appetite of others for it either. Although we don't need "more" candy, do we?

Best regards,

RA1

If its EYE CANDY, we sure as hell do.......