Guest lurkerspeaks

Behind the scenes of "Behind the Candelabra"

• Members

I always wondered what porridge was like. Now I know it is sort of like Cream of Wheat. ^_^

I have been to the museum in LAS and I am pleased that I did go, although I likely would not go back (even if it were still open).

Interesting list. Thanks for posting it.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Imagine a mixture of Madame Tussauds (one still in LAS) and Graceland and you will have an approximate idea of the Liberace Museum. ^_^

Although I have been to Clinton's in LIT, the big art museum in Chicago and a few others here and there, you may correctly assume the ones I cherish and would go back to in a NY second include the Air and Space Museum, the Air Force Museum at Wright Patterson Field, the aviation museum at Boeing Field (Seattle), a small aviation museum in RIC (Richmond, VA) and various other small museums and exhibits as I have stumbled across them in my travels. That includes a replica of "Fat Boy" in KS, the Staggerwing Museum in Tullahoma, TN, the Intrepid in NYC, etc.

The one aviation museum of note that I have not visited is the Navy one near PNS (Pensacola, FL) which is silly because I have been in the area so many times. :(

Best regards,

RA1

Guest EXPAT

I just saw this tonight for the first time. It was a train wreck. Why does Michael Douglas sound like Carol Channing in this movie?

Guest EXPAT

I am stunned that this train wreck of a movie earned 12 Emmy nominations. It has to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I really struggled to stay watching until the end. Just awful.