TampaYankee

Bloody Massacres Hit Hollywood and The Big Apple -- Read All About It

• Members

Most of these I didn't recognize.

I will miss these...

Monday Mornings -- TNT Great Show 2+ thumbs up , great writing by David E Kelly, a travesty I will really miss.

Southland -- TNT Gritty LA police drama. Gritty is the best descriptor by far.

Golden Boy -- CBS Not that far off the usual cop beat but quirky with nasty station/city hall politics playing central role. So maybe it is not the usual cop beat show.

• Members

I don't think I have seen any of those that have been canceled as I tend to watch old movies, news and old sitcoms more than anything else. As a result I often wonder if I am missing something good so I do like it when members here share recommendations on TV shows as that often motivates me to watch something new (i.e. Bates Motel).

• Members

I know I haven't seen any of these but, like wayout suggests, it is interesting to read of other's opinions. I always knew I was different. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

I rarely watch TV so I don't know any of those shows... :( But I read somewhere that a lot of shows that have gays as main characters are cancelled.

Guest NCBored

Most of these I didn't recognize.

I will miss these...

Monday Mornings -- TNT Great Show 2+ thumbs up , great writing by David E Kelly, a travesty I will really miss.

Southland -- TNT Gritty LA police drama. Gritty is the best descriptor by far.

Golden Boy -- CBS Not that far off the usual cop beat but quirky with nasty station/city hall politics playing central role. So maybe it is not the usual cop beat show.

Southland has been one of my favorites shows since it began - I will really miss it.

Golden Boy has also been a recent favorite, but it seemed to be building toward a climactic event since the first episodes - in some ways, it felt like a mini-series. I hope it can wrap things up before it disappears and we get to see the station shoot-out that presumably gave the older Theo James character his limp.

I'll also miss Vegas (especially yummy Taylor Handley!) and, to a lesser extent, Body of Proof.

Guest josephga

never seen any of those shows at least Dallas was renewed. People now days just watch reality shows. cheap to produce and easy to replace with another if one flops