Guest hitoallusa

MsGuy is back!

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my my MsGuy is back! Where have you been? You know how much time I spent online looking for you? ^_^ Welcome back..^_^

• Members

Sorry for pulling a vanishing act like that, guys.

Just got my computer back from the local geeks 9 hours ago (geeks around here don't do house calls) and it took me at least 2 hours to get the thingamajigs plugged back in (all but one of the little notes I taped to the hairball of wires while unplugging them fell off, so best laid plans and all that :no: ). Damned thing still couldn't find the internet and the geeks were gone for the day, but, for reasons completely unknown to me, after being shut off for an hour, it suddenly started working. Except the speakers. Oh, well.

Warm wet kisses to everyone & especially Hito :hug: . I missed you guys.

Guest hitoallusa

Welcome back.. Well I will yield this once to celebrate your come back but your wet kisses should only be saved for me.. Lol..^_^ So glad that you are back... ^_^ We thought something might have happened to you... :( You have to leave me your number to me so I can call you if this happens again.. ^_^

• Members

Or, maybe worse, stroking out and not the good kind. ^_^ Welcome back.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

(They have the Internet in Mississippi?)

Well they do have a l-o-n-g extension cord that reaches to Tennessee where we still use semaphore, smoke signals and drums but often get the message delivered. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Interesting about the general. I have been told more than once that women and children of clergy can be the most war like opponents. ^_^

I have already said more than I care to about Al Gore. I have virtually no respect for him.

Best regards,

RA1