Guest hitoallusa

Powerful Spy Software being used by government

Guest hitoallusa

Private intelligence contractors make a lot of money. They are hidden quietly but have this extricate network that connects them to buyers. The hidden side of technological advancement has its dark side. Should we not use phones, emails and computers to protect ourselves...

I think in the US it's not being used by the government per se for alleged purposes but there could intelligence contractors that would do it for individuals and private entities. Now doing anonymously without being caught will be a challenge too.

http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/finance/news/powerful-spy-software-being-abused-200131578.html?.intl=us&.lang=en-us

Guest hitoallusa

What happens they monitor your pilgrims with a satellite device.. It's getting impossible..

I for one am thinking of going back to carrier pigeons.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my AS, I don't worry too much.. People will find ways to use new surveillance technology fairly. What I am worried about is there is a big disparity between know and know nots... It will

be another social problem in the future.

Guess I will have to outfit them with little suicide vests... :hmm: