Guest hitoallusa

Dear Abby

Guest hitoallusa

I had many chances to marry a woman but I didn't. Not because I'm noble or morally better but because it won't make sense to marry someone who I don't love unless I have mutual interests for doing so. I feel sorry for this guy and his conflict in God. I hope he can be more open minded and free himself from his bias. Bias and prejudice somehow give stability to society but too much of them makes society rigid and inflexible. There must be someway of achieving both stability and flexibility via religion in our society is something people should do. Gay Christians should not be shamed of themselves because of they do they are shaming the creator who brought them into existence. It's not who we are or what our background is that's important. What we do with our life is important, IMHO..

http://news.yahoo.com/man-peeking-closet-open-way-050043520.html

Well, I married a woman, though she knew I was an out gay man at the time.

It so happens she's my best friend and soul mate, and we decided a life together was what we wanted with all the strange baggage such a decision would entail. We're just shy of 20 years, and it was the best damn thing I ever did. It has made us both very happy.

So, from my experience, it _can_ work very well. But then we started from complete honesty. This guy's story is a recipe for a total disaster. He's using her and that isn't going to work out well at all...