Guest hitoallusa

Was he the guy?

Guest hitoallusa

I had a big crush on a straight guy/best friend many years back but we were out of touch for a long time. I think I saw him today. He was with his beautiful child walking around where I was sitting in the park. He came by several times where I am and maybe he wanted to say hi but I wasn't really sure it was really him. It was too painful to bring any memories back. If it was him then I was glad to see that he was doing well with a beautiful

child.

Have you guys met your old crush accidentally in a public place? It brought a lot of memories back.

Guest Makwa

At my 25th high school reunion I met one of my biggest crushes. I was in awe of him; so much so that I never spoke to him. He was a star wrestler. He was a broodingly handsome redhead with a fantastic body. We actually spoke and he was a nice middle-aged man. Most of his sex appeal was gone, but a nice memory nonetheless.

• Members

I had a big crush on a straight guy/best friend many years back but we were out of touch for a long time. I think I saw him today. He was with his beautiful child walking around where I was sitting in the park. He came by several times where I am and maybe he wanted to say hi but I wasn't really sure it was really him. It was too painful to bring any memories back. If it was him then I was glad to see that he was doing well with a beautiful

child.

Have you guys met your old crush accidentally in a public place? It brought a lot of memories back.

the Shoes, the shoes.....tell us about his Shoes ! :hyper: