Guest hitoallusa

CCTV at gay massage shop

Guest hitoallusa

So I'm out of the States for a while and in a foreign country in Asia. Out of curiosity I visited a massage shop here. It's where hot guys give erotic massage... Most of them are not professional masseuses and they don't know what they are doing in terms of massage but if you pay more then they give you a happy ending. ^_^ I noticed something strange about the shop though. They had a CCTV which transfers the feed wirelessly to a computer in each of three massage rooms.. I don't think they will put it online since masseues will also protest.

I guess they are taping it to protect their masseues in case of emergency. Will you be ok if they tape you being naked?

They have them there so that if someone tries to hurt one of the masseses they have evidence to go to the cops with. In Spain the brothels tell you that there is CCTV in the rooms for just that reason. They also tell you that the footage is deleted at the end of the night if there are no police worthy incidences.

Guest hitoallusa

The level of service is also different. If you do incall at the shop, the service is much better. I am not sure whether masseues are being monitored by managers.. :(

Guest hitoallusa

It's not so cheap, one hour massage is about 92 dollars. You don't have to tip unless you really want to but most Americans do. The pay structure is they get paid about half of 92 dollars from the shop owner. They are not professional masseues or properly trained as you see in the US... They make good money and well protected although they have to work three or four times a night. Because of not so great working comditions most of them have some kind of health issues... I have never expected such cute and handsome guys have that many health issues at that age. One masseuse apparently had cold but was forced to give service by the owner. I made him rest and let him get some rest and told him I won't tell the owner. He fell sleep right away and snoring.

They love Americans because most of them are generous and tip them well. Most of them speak at little English and some are extremely fluent in Chinese.

massages are pretty cheap there to arnt they?