Guest lurkerspeaks

a video of two Rio sauna boys

Guest lurkerspeaks

Just in case anyone didn't catch it, the bottom boy featured in this video was my "favorite" boy from my trip to Rio last June, Diogo. Great guy, really nice and sweet, and a voracious powerbottom.

• Members

Just in case anyone didn't catch it, the bottom boy featured in this video was my "favorite" boy from my trip to Rio last June, Diogo. Great guy, really nice and sweet, and a voracious powerbottom.

QUite a find, lurker. You're to be envied by many. I know at least one. :hyper:

Guest lurkerspeaks

Diogo is still at the saunas. He was recommended to me by Tomcal (Thanks Tomcal), and Tomcal and I both put our stamp of approval on him so that our very own Oz met and entertained him recently while in Rio..

Some sauna=goers think that after one or two sessions, a boy is their newly discovered boyfriend and no one else should touch them. Tomcal and I agree on a different level. We both genuinely like a boy and want to see him succeed, and that means having other clients who can help him financially when we are not around. There is no room for jealousy with the saunaboys. This is a job to them-a way to support themself.