JKane

Lil'est action hero...

• Members

7 Pictures Of Tom Cruise Being Tall

They must double the budget for appleboxes whenever he's cast in a movie!

Wasn't too disappointed in Oblivion because I went in expecting little. It was beautiful, tedious, and fairly predictable. Features a lot of good Sci-Fi... from every Sci-Fi movie you've already seen. But I really noted how lackluster Cruise was. And it's not just height now, I'd guess he's twice as old as the women he's cast with in the movie!

Hilarious. Reminds of the anecdote that in filming 'Blue Lagoon' they dug a trench in the sand below camera range for Brooke Shields to walk in, so she would look suitably petite next to Chris Atkins. Not that he was short, just she was a bit Amazon.

Guest hitoallusa

I would say day dream about Tom Cruise from time to time... But not sure why he keeps divorcing.. Maybe he is handsome so people around him don't leave him alone. ^_^

• Members

If he is in fact gay, I can also speculate that he feels the need to remain closeted and have marriages of convenience that are unsustainable because of fear for his standing as a movie star. While it is a shame if that is the case, it is likely still the reality in today's world.