Guest hitoallusa

Flirting service on airplane??

Creepazoid!

What a throwback. Last time I saw this was in a bar (straight, of course) in Lynn, Mass., near the horse racing tracks north of Boston, the bar run by the Mafia (of course), where each booth had a telephone that let you call a person in any other booth, to tell her that you were the one who just sent over a drink, and to ask if she wanted to dance.

It was a great old Mad Men-era kind of place where the men's room had a wall-mounted cologne dispenser. For 10 cents you pushed in a long button and received, out of a nozzle into your cupped hand, a squirt of Old Spice, Brut or English Leather, your choice. Wonder if that will be Sir Richard's next in-flight innovation?

Guest lurkerspeaks

Does the plane also include condom dispensers in the restroom for those who want to join the mile high club. Just think--with the airline markup, one condom could be an easy $5...Who needs extra baggage charge when you can have condom charge, lube charge.."morning after" pill charge..

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my I don't want someone sit next to me right after sex in a stinking bathroom. :( But hope they use condoms... ^_^

Does the plane also include condom dispensers in the restroom for those who want to join the mile high club. Just think--with the airline markup, one condom could be an easy $5...Who needs extra baggage charge when you can have condom charge, lube charge.."morning after" pill charge..