Suckrates

THIS is how I want to be Welcumed into Heaven

Guest hitoallusa

I think there will be hotter guys with better shoes in heaven... I don't think shoes are not necessary in heaven since we might have wings... ^_^

• Members

I think there will be hotter guys with better shoes in heaven... I don't think shoes are not necessary in heaven since we might have wings... :smile:

Well then Maybe they are in Hell, and the ground is much Hotter, hence they NEED the shoes ! Anyway, I kinda heard that Hell was alot more Festive !

Guest hitoallusa

You never know, AS... Some of those in white robes at Vatican will be in hell while a ever giving generous prostitute will be in heaven... Didn't you know that one of Jesus's ancestors were a prostitute? I know I will be in heaven...lol.. And that is my only consolation if I don't find a husband in my life time.. I will find one in heaven... ^_^ And you better be there... My only worry is you petitioning God to be send to hell to go away from me..^_^ hmm there must be a law that prevents that there..^_^

For sure we know all the folks we love hanging out with the most are going to end up in Hell! :lol:

Guest hitoallusa

I don't like virgins.. It will be too painful for them to have sex for the first time.. I would prefer a guy with experience but no disease... ^_^

• Members

I don't like virgins.. It will be too painful for them to have sex for the first time.. I would prefer a guy with experience but no disease... :smile:

Somehow hito, I wouldnt expect YOU to be painful sex ! :no: