Guest lurkerspeaks

X Factor US update

Guest lurkerspeaks

In case anyone out there cares and/or missed the latest news about Simon Cowell's X Factor--

Khloe Kardashian is out as host...Mario Lopez is remaining. Possible co-host to be determined.

LA Reid and Brittney Spears are both out as judges.. Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato are both returning as judges.

Who would you like to see as possible co-host for Mario and as judges/mentors to join Simon and Demi????

Guest lurkerspeaks

interesting choice. I agree Cher could make for some "must see tv", but personally, I think the judges need to be more "behind the scenes" type--producers, etc and less "celebrities". The same thing happened on Xfactor that has happened on AI--the show is more about the judges than it is about the contestants.

Guest EXPAT

Then I heard today that the producers of American Idol tried to replace Mariah Carey with JLo mid-season but Mariah threatened legal action which stopped it. I find that hard to believe because I think that would have been bad PR for American Idol if they had done that. I realize that Mariah rambles terribly but they knew what they they were hiring when they paid out the $18 million for Mariah. So I doubt she will be back again next season.

Guest zipperzone

$18 million for Mariah? What a terrible waste of good money. Hell, I'd do it for 1/10th of the price.

I wonder how much Seacrest makes as "hostess"?