Guest lurkerspeaks

So quiet around here lately...

Guest lurkerspeaks

Is it because our own Hollywood reporter-Expat- is out of "town" for awhile? or is something else going on?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am getting a little emotional over the lack of conversation here. Is everyone talking amongst themselves?

http://youtu.be/PDXEgBh0TF0

• Members

Well I wouldnt say this site was EVER a seething Caldron of chatter, but it is rather dull these days....

Seems like always, alot of people lurk and view but dont participate. I dont think Expats absence has anything to do with the lull, other than HIS posts are also absent, but they too dont get much traffic.

Well, you know, sometimes could be just that many posters at the same time happen to have distractions that pull them away. I was just at a business conference that, refreshingly for once, did NOT drive me to my cell phone desperate for something more interesting than the event. ^_^

Guest FourAces

Yep a little slow but several reasons have been noted above. I believe the slowness of the site has sent a few people hiking for a while. I hope they will return. Also, all the events recently, i.e. Boston probably have some distracted and lastly to a certain extent our BoyToy Hollywood Reporter being on hiatus has had an impact.

• Members

Yesterday I browsed the site fine for a bit, then when I re-opened it to post that hottie picture it almost timed out on me, took forever to get to the right forum... at least it didn't do it again while I was actually posting.