Guest FourAces

7 Plus Years WOW

Guest FourAces

I'm a bit slow ... well quite a bit slow but I just noticed this past January MER / BT celebrated its 7th year online. Where has all that time gone and why has it gone so quickly.

It kind of makes me depressed because, for me, my financial and health situation has been in reverse since this sites glorious coming. Seven years ago I was financially comfortable and lots of pounds lighter. I was living in a new city to me, exploring all the treats it offered and enjoyed things more it seems.

So many people have come and gone in my life, so many pizza delivery boys knocking late night on my door :P

How about you guys .... how has your life changed during the run of this site? Can you even measure it that way?

I think this should be my new theme song cause I tend to do it more so now than ever before :(

Guest CharliePS

Aside from the fact that I am seven years older and somewhat grumpier, I can't think of any notable way in which my life has changed in the past seven years.