Guest lurkerspeaks

American Idol Prediction

Guest lurkerspeaks

As we are down to the top 6 now, it is becoming more and more obvious that if there is justice, Candace Glover should be the next American Idol. Week after week, performance after performance, she outsings and outshines all the other contestants.

And as much as I love the little gayboy, Lazaro, he really needs to go. His singing is just no where near the caliber of the other contestants. He is cute and loveable, but his singing just is not in the same level of the others. If, by some strange chance he survives another week, I predict Janelle will the one to go instead.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Expat, I haven't heard that.. but I did hear today that Randy Jackson announced that he would not be returning..

after a quick search, I did find a "rumor" on Perez Hilton saying that they want to replace all of the judge for next season, but it is Perez, so not necessarily true or final.

• Members

I'm surprised that Kree stayed over Angie. And of course having Candice in the finale is no surprise.

Kree may have a good voice, but her stage presence is lacking. She seems to be a "sour-puss" and doesnt appear to be enjoying a single second of her experience. TEAM CANDICE.

after a quick search, I did find a "rumor" on Perez Hilton saying that they want to replace all of the judge for next season, but it is Perez, so not necessarily true or final.

Dunno ... Between Perez and buzzfeed, we can near about live without the mainstream media these days.

C.f. recent observations here about CNN, pathetic state of, f'rinstance.

• Members

Good Riddance to jackson. Way tired of his yo yo yo.

Minaj should be kept. Easily the best critiques since Simon but in a nicer way. Urban and Mariah useless as judges.

Should have been Candace and Amber in the final!!

10 years from now Amber will be the biggest Star!!

Amber will be the NEW Jennifer Hudson

Guest EXPAT

I think Candice will be the new Jennifer Hudson. I fear that Amber will be the new Rihanna which may not be a good thing.

• Members

I think Candice will be the new Jennifer Hudson. I fear that Amber will be the new Rihanna which may not be a good thing.

I do believe that Candice will WIN, so in that sense she cant be J Hud..... Kree is just so BLAND !