Guest josephga

5 firefighters held hostage

Guest josephga

Whats the world coming too. 5 firefighters were held hostage today outside of Atlanta. A man upset over his power and cable being turned off made a fake call to 911 claiming to have a heart attack. Once they arrived he took the 5 firefighters hostage with the demands his power and cable be turned back on. swat team came in and moments ago the man was killed

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my that's so unfortunate...:( Was it necessary to kill him? Rest in peace..

Whats the world coming too. 5 firefighters were held hostage today outside of Atlanta. A man upset over his power and cable being turned off made a fake call to 911 claiming to have a heart attack. Once they arrived he took the 5 firefighters hostage with the demands his power and cable be turned back on. swat team came in and moments ago the man was killed

Guest FourAces

Whats the world coming too.

We really do live in a violent society nowadays. Generally speaking I feel most of the regular posters here are within 10 years the same age range ... and aside from sexy boytoys we usually can relate this crazy world to earlier years and better days.

Its a shame that this guy in Atlanta was so ill ad now dead. Are many of us like him and approaching overload? I hope not.

• Members

I have been at overload for years but, so far, my circuit breakers are hanging on. ^_^

I agree it is a sad commentary on modern life that these kinds of things happen. I do not know if they HAVE to happen but they indeed do happen. :(

Best regards,

RA1

I have been at overload for years but, so far, my circuit breakers are hanging on. ^_^

What Gene Kranz of Apollo called "battle short": Lock the circuit breakers closed as launch time approaches. "I would rather the building burn up than lose power to the control consoles."

Not a bad outlook.

• Members

One who is in "command" always wishes for things to "proceed", don't they? The outcome provides the or an "answer" but not necessarily the one for which one wishes. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1