TotallyOz

My New Crush: Axel from Next Door Boys

Met him tonight at my convention in Phoenix. I had a great dinner with lurker and Townie. They were headed out and I had to be back at my convention for a small get together. They started stripping G rated. Then, R rated. Then, X rated. Loving it.

Axel was my favorite as he can suck his own dick. Plus, his ass smelled like strawberries. :smile:

post-100001-0-02254800-1365240495_thumb.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz you have a very high standard...) Now something smell like strawberries... Hmm I think it's a ergs seething to say to someone you love...^_^

• Members

Damn, you are one lucky guy...I am normally not an envious guy but in this case I am totally green.

The EPA and tree huggers are proud of you. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Met him tonight at my convention in Phoenix. I had a great dinner with lurker and Townie. They were headed out and I had to be back at my convention for a small get together. They started stripping G rated. Then, R rated. Then, X rated. Loving it.

Axel was my favorite as he can suck his own dick. Plus, his ass smelled like strawberries. :smile:

I suppose an Ass smelling like Strawberries is BETTER than the alternative ? :yes:

• Members

attachicon.gifIMG_0094-ipad-quicktime.mov

Thought you might like to see a little video I took. Sorry for the green. The rooms were all colored with Red or Green or Blue Lights. So, please forgive the color of the video and photos as it matched the color of the night.

Very Hot! Semi-related...Axel is a sexy name...just watch "The Middle". Son Axel's most frequent costume is boxers.

• Members

He just left my hotel room. Love this guy! Very sweet! All Phoenix needs to get in touch with him if you have free time today or tomorrow! Contact me if you want info. He is working on putting up a profile here.

Good job Oz... a new convert. Is he based in Phoenix?

He is not based in Phoenix. He is from Saint Louis and dances in a few strip clubs there as well. He also said something about San Diego but I forgot as he was talking while I was sucking. I didn't pay attention to much of what he was saying. LOL

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz I thought you were a good listener... :( I love guys who can listen to my rant all day and night... ^_^

He is not based in Phoenix. He is from Saint Louis and dances in a few strip clubs there as well. He also said something about San Diego but I forgot as he was talking while I was sucking. I didn't pay attention to much of what he was saying. LOL

My dear, I am a horrible listener. Ask any one that knows me, when we are sitting having a fantastic dinner conversation and a cute boy walks by, my mind wanders fast. LOL Most people can put up with this and are OK with it. Those that aren't OK with it, no longer go to dinner with me. :smile:

I haven't written it yet. But, I also have none of his info. He went to my hotel from the conference and then I drove him back. I don't even have his email. But, when I hear from him again or when I see his post on Rentboy, I'll have the info I need and will post it. All I was left with when I saw him was his phone number and his underwear. :smile: (charity auction)

Guest hitoallusa

Is it going to be another Cinderella story???

"Looking for a guy that fits in this underwear"

I bet a lot of guys will go on a diet to fit into that small size underwear... ^_^

All I was left with when I saw him was his phone number and his underwear. :smile: (charity auction)