Guest EXPAT

"Dear Mom, Love Cher" on Lifetime Television May 6

Guest EXPAT

Coming May 6th on Lifetime Television, Cher is hosting an hour long show about her Mother in honor of Mothers' Day. They are also releasing an album of music sung by her Mother Georgia Holt. There will be one duet with Cher on the album. The show is being distributed to over 100 countries and there will be a DVD released.

I'm sure every gay man in America will be watching. . .

post-105999-0-96665600-1365180547_thumb.

• Members

This gay man likely will not be watching, not because I don't like Cher but because I know nothing about her mother or what is going on, likely my own fault. Also, I tend to not watch emotionally involved whatevers.

I watch sports and technological events and aviation but not much more than that. Sorry, my fault.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

I only watch baseball to watch cute guys.. I don't understand the game at all... I will watch this one...^_^ What would a gay men do without his drama and emotion???

This gay man likely will not be watching, not because I don't like Cher but because I know nothing about her mother or what is going on, likely my own fault. Also, I tend to not watch emotionally involved whatevers.

I watch sports and technological events and aviation but not much more than that. Sorry, my fault.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest EXPAT

Cher's mother released her first CD today and there is a duet with Cher on it. It is being released in combination with this special that airs next Monday on Lifetime.

Georgia Holt featuring Cher - "I'm Just Your Yesterday"