Suckrates

That Pitt-Jolie Kid

• Members

Maddux Jolie-Pitt, Angelinas first adopted child is turning into quite a stunner.

The Cambodian born Maddux is now an aspiring actor in the action-hero genre.

He's one to watch, and maybe in a few years, he'll look like the guy below ?

Maddux (on the left)

angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-sons-maddox-pax

Maybe he'll turn out like This ??

tumblr_mkbg4qOekc1qfq98no1_500.jpg

• Members

hmm. let's hope not. I think there are too many steroids going on in that second picture. But I get the general idea.

WHAT HE DOES IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE IS HIS BUSINESS. I CERTAINLY WOUDNT THROW STEROID BOY OUTTA MY BED.

:no::no::ike:

ON SECOND THOUGHT, I WOULD PROBABLY TIE HIM DOWN ! :thumbsup:

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Suckrates don't you want an oraganic boy??? I prefer quality to quantity... ^_^

WHAT HE DOES IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE IS HIS BUSINESS. I CERTAINLY WOUDNT THROW STEROID BOY OUTTA MY BED.

:no::no::ike:

ON SECOND THOUGHT, I WOULD PROBABLY TIE HIM DOWN ! :thumbsup:

• Members

Oh my Suckrates don't you want an oraganic boy??? I prefer quality to quantity... :smile:

My dear Hito, looking at that gorgeous hunk of man flesh, I would definitely say there is ALOT of quality there ! I would speculate that many of the guys you deem as quality put alot of other drugs besides Steroids into their bodies. If a bodybuilder is not your type of guy, thats fine, but lets not say he is not QUALITY simply because of his size. That is unfair and discriminating.

Guest hitoallusa

True..^_^ You are right Suckrates..^_^

My dear Hito, looking at that gorgeous hunk of man flesh, I would definitely say there is ALOT of quality there ! I would speculate that many of the guys you deem as quality put alot of other drugs besides Steroids into their bodies. If a bodybuilder is not your type of guy, thats fine, but lets not say he is not QUALITY simply because of his size. That is unfair and discriminating.