BiBottomBoy

Site Issues?

• Members

YUP, started today for me, and I thought I was going crazy. I normally view via AOL, so I switched browser to IE and it works fine there.

BTW Adam, any more details on the Uncut Event you posted about elsewhere ? sounds fun but I hate to go to those kinds of places alone. Lets get a group together and go ! :phone:

BTW Adam, any more details on the Uncut Event you posted about elsewhere ? sounds fun but I hate to go to those kinds of places alone. Lets get a group together and go ! :phone:

Sorry, don't know anything more than what I posted. Just learned about it from an email from the promoters (got on their email list back when they were doing the now-defunct Club 39 on Thursdays, I think it was, in Escuelita). Will post the Uncut notice in the Stripper forum here too.

Would love to go but unfortunately (very!) I live in N.C. now.

• Members

I have had issues getting on or moving to various spots within the site for a couple days but I thought it was either more folks getting on at the same time or a variation of the trouble I have posting. I use IE.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Sorry, don't know anything more than what I posted. Just learned about it from an email from the promoters (got on their email list back when they were doing the now-defunct Club 39 on Thursdays, I think it was, in Escuelita). Will post the Uncut notice in the Stripper forum here too.

Would love to go but unfortunately (very!) I live in N.C. now.

Well NC has some fun things too ! You can always go to Metroliner Flea Market :yes::yes: There are always HOT guys there.

Well NC has some fun things too ! You can always go to Metroliner Flea Market :yes: :yes: There are always HOT guys there.

LOL Metrolina is in Charlotte which is a 3-hour drive. Raleigh's gay bars are enough like flea markets that I can get that right here at home. :P

Right, hito?

Guest zipperzone

Yes. Over the past 3-4 days for me the site has been, intermittently, very slow to respond to clicks on "View New Content" button and on individual thread titles.

Same problem here. I thought my iMac could be at fault.

Guest hitoallusa

You know that I'm no bar person..^_^

LOL Metrolina is in Charlotte which is a 3-hour drive. Raleigh's gay bars are enough like flea markets that I can get that right here at home. :P

Right, hito?

There is no work going on that should cause any issues. My apologies if things are slow. I did open a ticket at our Hosting company and they can't see any issues. However, to better diagnose the issue, if you have this again, please post in this thread your time you were having the issue and what part of the site. This will help the company find any issues. Thanks for your help with this and again my apologies for any inconvenience.

Oz,

For me it was roughly 11 a.m. today - at which point it was impossible to get on and the same around midnight last night. Then it was around 2 p.m. today when it took me five times to get on. I finally got on close to 3 p.m.

Then, between 6 p.m. and now it wouldn't let me sign on.

Obviously I'm back on now!

Guest hitoallusa

Oz I love your customer care service. It's so polite and sincere...^_^

There is no work going on that should cause any issues. My apologies if things are slow. I did open a ticket at our Hosting company and they can't see any issues. However, to better diagnose the issue, if you have this again, please post in this thread your time you were having the issue and what part of the site. This will help the company find any issues. Thanks for your help with this and again my apologies for any inconvenience.

Guest EXPAT

9PM PDT 3/23

Very slow response for me on my MacBook. Each click takes about 10 to 15 seconds to respond. I'm using Safari. All other websites are working normally.

• Members

I tried to log in around 11:15 a.m. France time and the site just hung Just tried again now, roughly an hour later and it loaded up quickly.

France time huh ??? Well you KNOW how those French are ??? Go have a croissant while you wait ! :bye:

Guest hitoallusa

I love croissant and baguette... Yum... Love French food too... Never been with a French guy.. Are they passionate in bed??

France time huh ??? Well you KNOW how those French are ??? Go have a croissant while you wait ! :bye: