wayout

Happy Pi Day (3.14)

• Members

To all the mathematicians, engineers, scientists and nerds, a very happy Pi Day to you all. For those not sure how to celebrate, tradition is to have some of your favorite pie (mine is lemon crunch). Watching Life of Pi is another good way to celebrate. Exchanging of gifts is optional and hopefully you are able to take the day off and enjoy whatever festivities are planned in your city (if you are lucky, you can find a Pi Day Parade to enjoy).

So to everyone here...Happy Pi Day!!!!!

Pi_pie2.jpg​

Here is an enjoyable Pi song:

Btw, We are fortunate to have Pi Day every year. For those that celebrate Square Root Day, they have to wait until 04/04/16 for the next one.

​y

• Members

Well, I, for one, am glad it isn't another century we are celebrating. I don't know if I could live through another year of arguing about if the century started on "00" or "01". We all know it starts at "01" right? ^_^

And, in closing, to quote one of our favorite Tar Heel philosophers Andy Griffith, "Pie are round, cornbread are square".

Best regards,

RA1