Guest FourAces

Guy I Need a Few Clicks of Help Please

Guest FourAces

Hey guys .... I do not know enough people to ask this of whereas here I am hoping to get a reasonable sample.

I have a theater at AEBN which is a huge adult company that has been around over a decade. I pick up a few dollars each month which many of you know I very much need. What has happened is my theater got flagged with the same malware warning notice that OZ and crew did ... AEBN says all is clear and there is no longer a warning. However, my visitors and sales have nearly stopped.

So all I am asking you to do is click on the link and then post hereif you received the malware warning or not. That way if AEBN is wrong I can at least go back to them with some facts. THANKS.

http://barebackchannel.com

note I am not asking you rent anything. In fact if you like what you see come back here and go through OZ's theater ... my intention is only to find out what is happening when others visit.

Guest NCBored

First time I clicked, the page failed to load (maybe it was my ISP). I tried again immediately & it loaded with no warning messages,

Hope things improve for you soon.

Guest FourAces

Hey all THANKS for checking it out and letting me know. I guess the rep is right and its cleared up. Again much appreciate the feedback ^_^