Guest EXPAT

New Mad Men coming April 7

Guest EXPAT

I can't wait for the new season of "Mad Men" starting on April 7. Based on what I see in the poster clearly the two identities of Don Draper will be at odds this season. You can also see 3 policemen looking at him too. So I suspect he will be getting into some trouble.

post-105999-0-91763200-1363039850_thumb.

Guest NCBored

This is one of those shows that I wish i had watched from the beginning, but the premise (or at least the promotional spots) didn't appeal to me, and now I find the likely backstory too daunting to attempt. :( I also missed 'Nip/Tuck' and 'The Wire' under similar circumstances.

Guest NCBored

It's so easy these days to get past seasons and catch up to the current story line. You'll find out early on whether you enjoy the series or not. If you like it it's fun to watch the episodes back to back.

Yes, but the real problem for me is finding the time - I watch so many things that are on now that I can't find the time to watch previous seasons.

Guest EXPAT

The Hollywood PR engine is in full swing promoting the upcoming premiere of Mad Men with all of these press items about John Hamm's large penis. It's everywhere in the last few days. ROFLMAO

How transparent can they be?

Guest zipperzone

The Hollywood PR engine is in full swing promoting the upcoming premiere of Mad Men with all of these press items about John Hamm's large penis. It's everywhere in the last few days. ROFLMAO

How transparent can they be?

How transparent? Well they could try onionskin pants or I'm sure Andrew Christian would be glad to help them out.