Guest FourAces

Justin B Passes Out Backstage

Guest FourAces

According to TMZ the Bieber collapsed during one of his London Shows. Note Justin has had a hard time in London ... remember his worst birthday ever and then 2 hours late for a show and now this.

And yet he still seems to look adorable ^_^

post-100094-0-29930200-1362726741_thumb.

• Members

His antics of late are Troubling. Trying too hard to be a Badass thug..... And his behavior makes him less and less adorable to ME..

I beleive he is truly a scared and insecure Kid who is trying to make you constantly Notice him.... Troubling :huh:

• Members

Very troubling indeed. One has to wonder about the type of people he surrounds himself with and may not have his total best interest in their motives. Start with the often attitude of youth of being invulnerable and add lots and lots of money, adoration by tons of fans giving a sense of being above it all, an industry known for many unhealthy activities, etc then it takes a very special person to be able to avoid problems. He's an adult now so he is responsible for himself, ready or not. I only hope he realizes before it is too late to get his act together.

• Members

The handwringing seems a little overdone, all things considered. Let him sow some oats. If I were in his shoes, I would be in an institution already!

You are an institution, already. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

Guest EXPAT

I guess it shouldn't be surprising to see history repeating itself over and over again with youth superstars going through the exact same thing over and over and over again. You'd think that someone would learn at some point.

• Members

I guess it shouldn't be surprising to see history repeating itself over and over again with youth superstars going through the exact same thing over and over and over again. You'd think that someone would learn at some point.

They will. likely sometime between "real" adulthood and senior citizen status. ^_^ However, that might not be in time to be useful to their SO's or themselves.

Good luck to them for they shall inherit the Earth.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Thank you ... I think!?

batman-arkham-asylum-20080912001310895.j

I didn't say you should be institutionalized, only that you were an institution. It takes a lot of typing to say that. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1