TotallyOz

Venezuelans mourn President Chavez

The President died last night. May he RIP.

I do wonder if this will open up doors for better relations with USA or have the past many years really made America the evil devils in the minds of the people there?

I was friends with many from this country back in the 1980's and they love America. I hope we can once again have a better relationship.

• Members

One can only hope this will provide an opportunity for some democratic reforms which should lead to better relations with the US.

I had a great uncle who worked there his entire career. He and his family loved being there and the Venezuelans.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I agree those from YV (that is the aircraft registration on all of their aircraft) have to solve some problems before any international "improvement" will be made. I also have thought all along that it was YV politicians calling US politicians "evil devils", not the average citizen, here or there. That almost seems to be a "universal" situation. Farmers like other farmers. Politicians do not like other politicians.

YV commonly is called Yankee Victor which is the alpha-numeric "language" aka military usage.

Best regards,

RA1