Guest EXPAT

Who Killed J.R.?

Guest josephga

Since next weeks the 2hour finally. I'm going to make a prediction. could be wrong but it's a gut feeling. I think Pam is dead. I think her sister Katherine is masquerading as Pam. Living over seas cashing those checks from Pams account

Guest EXPAT

Katherine was killed in the original series wasn't she or was that in the dream season finale when she ran over Bobby? Then it turned out to be a dream. So maybe she really is still alive. . .

Guest josephga

Katherine originally shot bobby. she tried to inject him in the hospital to finish him off but was caught. She got away and was wanted by the law. then a few seasons later she ran over bobby with the car and Katherine and bobby both died. that was the dream season So she really didn't die.. Last time we saw Katherine was a couple of episodes after that car explosion with Pam. Pam vanished from the hospital with the help of Katherine. Last time we saw Pam was maybe a year later cliff found her. she was then played by someone else. she told cliff to go away that she was in love with someone else hinting in was her dr. When cliff left she mention to the Dr about her dying and didn't want her family to know..

next weeks preview shows that DR that performed pams plastic surgery. So it is very possible Katherine

is pretending and living as Pam.