ihpguy

Another Strike In Rio - Voyage of the Damned

• Members

Messing day in Rio de Janeiro. We had a bus strike. That includes the buses run by MetroRio. Yech. With the Metro closed past Siqueira Campos and few buses, Atlantica and Vieira Souto closed in Copa and Ipa, not fun. It took forver to get back from Farme and on Sunday, there are few vans running. Taxis of course were hard to find.

Late in the afternoon, there was a 24 hour cooling-off period. Not sure what happens tomorrow. The buses where driven by newbie drivers who didn't know the routes and most routes were not in operation. Our driver just kept going in circles, literally, trying to find the tunnel from Copa to Botafogo that runs past Copa D'Or on Figueiredo de Magalhaes and then past Largo do Machado to Gloria and environs north. Nice tour of Copa, Definitely not needed. I wanted to get to 117 and grab some cock and balls.

I felt like one of the ghosts on the bus in that Robert Downey Jr flick - Hearts and Souls. The ride that never ended.

• Members

The bus strike is over for now. The drivers got their raise. It will be interesting to see who is next to strike. The professors are currently on strike at the State University of Rio de Janeiro(UERJ) across the canal from the Maracana stadium. Last week the 5000 workers on that site had a one day wildcat strike demanding more money. Someone I know from Banco do Brasil has told me that he has heard rumblings that the bankers are going to be striking once again. And the salario minimo for domestic workers has now gone up to just over 800Reais/month. Much more than the 678Reais monthly for retail employees, cleaners, etc. So there will probably be another where's mine soon by them as well.

Guess it is a good thing that the Bangu Boys and the Baixada Boys don't join forces and strike for higher pay. But then how do they do that? Withhold their dripping hard male members from eager clients waiting hot orrifices?