Guest lurkerspeaks

another slight rant about Craigslist "advertisers"

Guest lurkerspeaks

There is an ad in today's CL m4m section here in Phoenix. It reads "Hot college guy giving massages today. Only 75 for the hour. Done in a jockstrap or nude. Draping optional. Email for pics. No stupid questions or endless emails. Your session will be great. Available now."
and it includes this pic..

post-113342-0-40326200-1362160177_thumb.

I emailed him with the following questions..

HI there.I am interested in a good massage.. do u do incalls or out? if in, what area of town? any issue with age/body size? etc..

He responds with "in call. South Phoenix. Yes, I don't like super old guys or ones out of shape."

While I appreciate his honesty, does he actually think he will get much business from young guys with good bodies? I am sure they will respond, but will they be willing to pay him?

Guest jimboivyo

you get what you pay for in life

if you expect a lot from cl then youre barking up the wrong tree. sure, goodthings happen now and then and we get these mythical success stories, but for the most part it's a low rent site filled with like minded providers

Guest josephga

Young guys with good body's rarely purchase massages. I think I only saw 2 or 3 clients last year in the 20ish age range.the majority of clients are white males 45 or older with a wide range of body types. Normally the younger guys arn't going to spend money on massages. He won't last long.

Guest lurkerspeaks

you get what you pay for in life

if you expect a lot from cl then youre barking up the wrong tree. sure, goodthings happen now and then and we get these mythical success stories, but for the most part it's a low rent site filled with like minded providers

You might get what you pay for in life, but it is a shame that someone's purported wealth cannot buy him class or respect towards others. Wealth does not determine the quality of a person.

Guest rimchair

​Well Lurker, I have a CL advertiser for you! (And I learned something, 'furry'?)

""Hi there! I am a 21 year old subby boy. Skinny twink, weighing 120 lbs and about 6 feet tall. I have dirty blonde hair, which currently has a blue streak in it, and blue eyes. I live in a penthouse in Berkeley with my boyfriend of 4 years, and we're doing an open relationship, so we've been looking for a top to come over and have some fun! We can either do a group thing if you're interested, (I think tag teaming, spit roasting, and DP are really hot,) or we can do our own thing together, whichever you're more comfortable with! I'm really into strong, dominant tops, and especially big (fit and hung) guys :3! You should definitely be of the "Safe Sex always" mentality! I'm not opposed to an ongoing thing if we click, but if not, thats ok too. Also, I'm a furry if you know what that is! If you don't, it just means I make extra animal noises and sometimes I wear a little deer tail.

Basically the way I see it going down is we meet up, chill for a bit and chat, have some beers and bongrips (You don't have to partake if you're not into it, but you should at least be cool with 420,) and maybe see where it goes from there :] ""