BiBottomBoy

Best Rock Performance By A Gay Rock Star Ever?

• Members

That version of crimson and clover is awesome.

+1 for crimson and clover. Btw, not that it matters or isn't evident, but I remember reading somewhere that Joan Jett has never really come out "officially" as a lesbian or bi.

If the OP will allow me to add to his list of possible favorites, I personally think Freddie Mercury's "Somebody to Love" is pretty good and worth consideration. I'll try inserting the video here (my first attempt on this site so hopefully it works):

Guest lurkerspeaks

all great performances.. I would like to add one of my favorites.. It is much more contemporary. Only time will tell if it stands the test of time, but i find it to be a beautiful performance..

and one more selection that I think is hauntingly beautiful...

Guest EXPAT

Adam Labert is good, but I don't think he's at the quality levels of the other acts posted here.

Give him time. He'll get there. He certainly has the best voice of the bunch posted here. But he needs more seasoning.

Guest FourAces

Give him time. He'll get there. He certainly has the best voice of the bunch posted here. But he needs more seasoning.

Hmm while he does have a good voice I respectfully disagree that its the best of the lot above. By far Freddie Mercury has the best voice in this thread and one of the all time best ever.

Guest EXPAT

While I liked Freddie Mercury, I always thought his voice was too "affected" and a bit out of control. But I know criticizing him is off limits. So I'll stop now.