Guest parisrio2000

Question about the Boys in Rio

Guest parisrio2000

I've been talking to a few guys in Rio, like personal trainers at gyms and just in day to day life, and in some cases there's definite "electricity." So much so that I'm walking around with a hardon half the time after I talk to these guys. But I don't know if there's really a procedure for hooking up with them, or even if that's what they want. I've lived here before, we talk in Portuguese, but I'm shy and don't know how to approach this subject.

First, I'm not 100% sure that it's about sex. I don't act remotely gay, I'm near their age, so maybe they just see another guy and they're just being friendly. The "edge" or assertiveness that they have, and which turns me on, may just be one guy trying to assert "alpha" position over a potential acquaintance or friend, and not sexual. I have no way of knowing for sure, and it's hard to judge when your mind is clouded by lust.

Second, I just don't know how to approach! I mean in a way that there's plausible deniability and that doesn't offend them or risk starting a fight. Do I just invite them out for a beer and wait for them to drop a hint that they're interested? Do I get the number and just ask them cold if they're interested in a programa? Also, how do I know if they are exclusively interested in doing this for money...what if they just want a blowjob from a gringo lol and I offend them by offering money (I've unintentionally offended girls before when I didn't know if they were for free or for money, and it got unpleasant).

What I mean is, is there a way to do this "by the book"? I thought some of the seasoned members here might know. In the US when you want to seduce a straight guy it's a long project, but I don't want to draw things out with these guys if there's a quick way to do it.

Guest lurkerspeaks

my two cents worth--be kind and respectful first and foremost. Get them away from friends/other people, and just quietly ask "possible programma"? The Brazilian boys like to keep their "status" in tact around their friends, but to paraphrase the Las Vegas slogan, What happens in Rio, stays in Rio.

Guest parisrio2000

Why are you so sure that you don't act "remotely gay?" I find the fact that you suck cock puts your hand right on the remote.

I guess if I was walking around with a big cock in my mouth, people would be able to tell, but as it is, in day to day life I've had people just not believe me when I told them I liked guys. And I'm not like one of those "masculine" gays either who you can tell have a certain something "off" in their manner. Anyway, I know this is a sore spot for you queens, but I really wasn't saying it to brag...in this situation it's somewhat of a problem, as the guys I talk to maybe don't understand what I'm after.

• Members

Here is the roteiro/script in portugues(Portuguese) for you, pr2k.

Oi, boa tarde. Com licenca, mas eu acho que voce e muito legal. Posso te comprar uma ou duas cervejinhas? Petsicoes? Gostaria muito te conhecer melhor. Ta bem?

If he says Quando? or Onde? Well, that is a good thing, a start. Following, when you are sitting down, you can then go on further and say, Olha, eu nao sei as suas condicoes, mas se eu podia te ajudar. E se voce e disponivel, eu adoraria uma brincaderinha com voce. Qualquer maneira e eu sei onde fica um motel Pronto, lindao/bonita/querido?

Translation:

Hi. Good afternoon. Excuse me, but I think that you are really nice. Can I buy you one or two beers? Snacks? I would very much like to know you better.

At the cafe/lanches/sucos, Look, I don't know your (financial) conditions but I could help you. And if you are available, I would adore a "playtime" with you. Whatever/whichever manner/way and I know the location of a motel. Ready beautiful/handsome/dear?

Before you get to the place where you are going to chat, not in the place where you ran into him for part deux, as others around him might know him and hear your discussion, have a motel location already chosen.

That is how it's done.

(And if anyone could help me on where on this keyboard is a place to enter the accents, that would be a good thing.

Why are you so sure that you don't act "remotely gay?" I find the fact that you suck cock puts your hand right on the remote.

Lucky, everyone tells me I don't act remotely gay either. I know what he means. I mean, seriously, you have met me. If you saw me on the street would you think:

1. That is the straightest looking guy I have ever met.

2. Look at that big bear, I'd like to paw him.

3. Is that a drag queen from Esqulita?

4. I love his Jimny Choos.

5. Damm, that old man sure does have a cute Thai son.

6. He looks like that John Waters movie star from years gone by.

• Members

If I saw you on the street, I would think "Now there goes a nice, gregarious guy, who seems to know all of the boys. Maybe he is a straight social worker, handing out spare bills just to be nice to these smiling guys." Father Duffy rather than mother Oz.

As for parisrio, well, I would say he would not exactly come across as friendly since he just called me a queen and he has no knowledge of me at all. But, we are getting to know him.