Guest lurkerspeaks

Who would you do--Wednesday 2/20/13

Guest lurkerspeaks

Which of each group of men/boys would you do?

Group 1:

Tim Tebow

tumblr_m8ir1vVUYH1rdxteho1_400.jpg​

or Drew Brees

drew-brees-shirtless-clothed-12262011-10

Group 2:

Adam Levine

adam-levine-naked-cancer.jpg​

or Pete Wentz

pete-wentz-horz.jpg​

Group 3

Andrew Pettyfer

pettyfer+naked+2.jpg​

or Nicholas Hoult

nicholas_hoult_life_gay_blogspot_29.jpg​

• Members

I would only like Nicholas Hoult in the above choices, so my vote was denied. For me it's a shame that gay men would still elevate Tim Tebow to desirable status given his rampant homophobia. I mean that- a shame. Is there no self-respect?

http://www.denverpost.com/lunchspecial/ci_22629091/tim-tebows-speech-slated-at-controversial-church-drawing

Guest hitoallusa

I don't know what these pastors learn from

seminaries. Most of all I feel sorry for people who can't think for themselves and willingly subject themselves to these false teachings Jesus had warned about.... Amazon thing is some people do think and go against these false teachings... In that sense I'm optimistic. You can't help those who lost their ability to think and I believe their sins (hatred, racism, greed, injustice, dishonesty, and etc...) lead them to these false teachings. They are unhappy and unsatisfied such that they blindly take in teachings that can temporarily ameliorate their pain that comes from their conscience... Maybe that could be one explanation that they take these false teachings in so easily..

I would only like Nicholas Hoult in the above choices, so my vote was denied. For me it's a shame that gay men would still elevate Tim Tebow to desirable status given his rampant homophobia. I mean that- a shame. Is there no self-respect?

http://www.denverpost.com/lunchspecial/ci_22629091/tim-tebows-speech-slated-at-controversial-church-drawing

I agree. Nicholas Hoult is the only appealing guy in the list. Andrew might be interesting if he weren't so arrogant in real life. I also agree with Lucky in that Tim Tebow is very homophobic and right wing. So I have no interest in being around him at all.

Tim Tebow wants to spread love, not hate. That's why he opted not to attend a planned speaking engagement at the First Baptist Church of Dallas after he learned that its preacher, Dr. Robert Jeffress, has spread hate speech against both Jews and gays.

"While I was looking forward to sharing a message of hope and Christ's unconditional love with the faithful members of the historic First Baptist Church of Dallas in April, due to new information that has been brought to my attention, I have decided to cancel my upcoming appearance," he tweeted. "I will continue to use the platform God has blessed me with to bring Faith, Hope and Love to all those needing a brighter day. Thank you for all of your love and support. God Bless!"

The April 28 appearance was part of the church's month-long celebration of its $130 million expansion. The First Baptist Church of Baptist released its own statement in response to Tebow's cancellation.

"Mr Tebow called Dr. Jeffress Wednesday evening saying that for personal and professional reasons he needed to avoid controversy at this time, but would like to come to First Baptist Dallas to speak at a future date," the statement reads. "We are saddened that Mr. Tebow felt pressure to back out of his long-planned commitment to First Baptist Dallas from numerous New York and national sports and news media who grossly misrepresented past comments made by our pastor, Dr. Robert Jeffress, specifically related to issues of homosexuality and AIDS, as well as Judaism."

It continues, "As a Christian pastor, Dr. Jeffress takes a biblical approach to moral and social issues, closely following his duty to preach 'the whole counsel of God,' and not just address issues that are politically correct. First Baptist is a church built on the truth of Scripture, even though at times that approach can be perceived as controversial or counter to the prevailing winds of culture."

Guest hitoallusa

I do think Tim is a husband material.. He will be so good to his wife.. I have a friend like him and he is so good to his wife... Some Christian boys make good husbands... ^_^ Only if they could get rid of bias against gays then they would be perfect!

• Members

I suppose, when they throw themselves at me, I'd deign to have sex with all of them... but Nicholas Hoult is the only one I'm especially attracted to.

With you all the way, though I might send Tim Tebow back to the scrimmage line.

That's saying something too, as my usual partner is at the end of my arm.

At least it has an opposable thumb. :rolleyes:

• Members

That is a problem with modern life, it is mostly all digitized. ^_^ Therefore, when our prehensile digits have run amok, our entire life experience is at risk. I shall not go into binary coding and the like. We all know that two can tango and fewer is not as much fun. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1