ihpguy

Eduardo - What In The Hell Happened

• Members

I haven't been to Meio Mundo too often during the past six weeks. Actually, until last night, only twice. Not feeling too great. And besides Carnaval, there had been the two brothers, revisting my avatar and a scary 6hr visit to the ER, flat on my back, and not in a good way.

But nothing compared to what I saw with my own eyes me when I returned last night i had a first shocking glimpse of Eduardo. I always thought he was quite hot. Cannot remember how many years he has been selling his ass at Meio Mundo. But it has been quite some time. A few of us were wondering over the past few months where he had been. He was always one of the regulars. It was his full-time job as a way to support the wife and kids. His nickname there is Mineiro. From Minas Gerais. just assumed that he had retired and taken the family back there to live. But just a guess. No clue. And a sauna is nothing but a place full of gossip.

Over the years, he had put on maybe a couple of pounds. The hard abs no more. A growth of a tiny belly, but still sexy. Still really hot. He was wonderful to observe in action. Could go up to almost any client, a few caresses, a few whispered words, and up he went with a client to earn more money to support the wife and kids. Without a doubt, in the past he had more programas than anyone else. I remember one really cute new client. I thought he was very hot. I asked Eduardo if he was a boy or a client. Eduardo told me he'd go see. He talked to the guy for maybe two minutes and then boom. Upstairs they went. No doubt a client whose head was turned by the sweet stories of Eduardo.

Great body. cute face, big but not the biggest dick. Nice smile. Handsome. Versatile.

Not now. He really is enormous. You wouldn't look at hime twice. He has to have put on at least twenty-five pounds. Not muscle. Not steroids. Just really fat. Walking through the sauna last night, he looked like a client. WITHH? I am too embarrassed to ask him.

Guest parisrio2000

I'm sorry to hear this IHP, but unfortunately you see this in Brazil a lot now. The natural beauty of the people is often very great but they're letting themselves go in such large numbers, and becoming fatties. There are still many hot people, but it's definitely a trend. For now it seems to be affecting mostly women, but still I see so many guys who are fat and just walk around like slobs and not give a damn. It's so sad when it happens to a beautiful boy too. If you have any kind of friendly connection with him, you might want to advise him, although I imagine that he knows. Still, if he knows, why does he have no shame?

Brazil has been a place where I've seen some of the hottest men (and women) I've ever seen. For them to squander their beauty like this, out of laziness, or because they want another slice of pizza, is a national tragedy.