TotallyOz

Joke for the Day: Add more if you want

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my AS please don't drink then ^_^ That solves it. What about a cup of green tea?

How many shots of how many liquors this calls for is beyond counting!

Liquors_2.jpg

• Members

Likewise, the circus came to town; it was in tents.

Stolen from my fevered brain. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest Paragon

A football coach walked into the locker room before a game, looked over to his star player and said, “I’m not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play.” The player agreed, and the coach looked into his eyes intently and asks, “Okay, now concentrate… what is two plus two?” The player thought for a moment and then he answered, “4?” “Did you say 4?!?” the coach exclaimed, excited that he got it right. At that, all the other players on the team began screaming, “COME ON COACH…GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!!!”

(Jay Dean)

Guest Paragon

A man is walking down the beach one day when he stumbles across a lamp…He rubs the lamp and out pops a GENIE…The Genie says that he has three wishes, but whatever he asks for, his ex-wife will get double….The man agrees and asks for ten million dollars…POOF…he gets it, but his wife gets 20 million…..The man’s second wish was a mansion in Hollywood….POOF..He gets a mansion, but his ex-wife gets TWO mansions……The GENIE says, “what is your third wish?” To which the man says, “beat me half to death.”

Guest PasadenaCA

Here's a simple and effective way to end the conversation. As you open the door say "Finally, are you with the Center for Disease Control?", while dressed like this:

post-127088-0-13604100-1400631451_thumb.

As they run away, yell, "Sorry, I meant the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Please come back."