TotallyOz

Joke for the Day: Add more if you want

• Members

I do try to keep up with the times, to be open to new ways of thinking about things (got to be able to talk with twinks if I want to get any) but sometimes these modern times can get a little hard to wrap my head around:

ATL-broundy41.gif

Not just clueless straight people. Maybe the occasional old gay guy too. :logik:

====

It occurs to me that AS probably has all this category blending down pat.

• Members

FULL ORIENTATION POLICE comic here. Along with some other great stuff-love his bar review comics!

I've worked with a couple trans people, and if nothing else that comic helped me to understand there's no qualifier, or hesitation, somebody is the pronoun they've chosen, period.

Also, I've hooked up with two FTM (female to male) transsexuals off CL over the years and both were fun/interesting encounters.

Guest Paragon

More from Jay Dean:

Barnum & Bailey was transferring the circus from one town to another. The elephants were connected trunk to tail. They came along a railroad crossing and as the elephants were halfway across the tracks, a train came along and killed two of them.

Shortly thereafter, B&M Railroad received an invoice from Barnum and Bailey for $10,000. B&M immediately called Barnum & Bailey and requested an explanation for the charge, writing, “What is the cost of a new elephant?”

Barnum & Bailey responded, “$1,000 each.”

B&M responded, “But, we only killed two of them!”

Barnum & Bailey said, “Yes, but you pulled the buttholes out of eight others.”