TotallyOz

Joke for the Day: Add more if you want

If you left-click on the box where the image should be, you should be able to open the image in a new window. Why it works that way is beyond me, but it's definitely worth doing. :thumbsup:

Dang. When I do that, a new window opens, and loads, and loads...but no imago.

Ah well. Exquisitely Borges-like, this 'most awesome ever' thing which will not ever quite show itself to me.

il_570xN.338769005.jpg

Not a joke, actually.

These sleek and sexy flask garters are adjustable. The standard size will fit a 17-23 inch (43-58.5cm) leg. If you need a larger or smaller size just let me know in the 'notes to seller' box when you check out. There is no additional charge for larger or smaller sizes ^_^

Great for brides, bridesmaids gifts, birthday or Christmas gift for that awesome sister or best friend, Halloween costume accessory...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/100323357/adjustable-flask-garter-4oz-flask?ref=sr_gallery_10&ga_search_query=garter+flask&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all

• Members

Ah well. Exquisitely Borges-like, this 'most awesome ever' thing which will not ever quite show itself to me.

In an excruciation of epic fail, AdamSmith realizes he will go to his grave never having witnessed the Platonic Ideal of practical joke.

ku-xlarge.jpg

• Members

Taxi, anyone?

Happy as a clam. Of course, we all have heard that expression and know what it means but today I learned that clams can change their sex "as required", so, for me it has a very different connotation now. We all know some personally who can do that. ^_^ Of course, there are other living things in nature that can also do that. Some plants can do that. We know some of them personally also. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members
If you left-click on the box where the image should be, you should be able to open the image in a new window.
Dang. When I do that, a new window opens, and loads, and loads...but no imago.

Perhaps because I should have said right-click rather than left-click. A thousand pardons! MsGuy kindly fixed this one, but try the right-click trick the next time a picture fails to appear. On a Mac anyway, it's been kind of the Swiss Army knife for bad images. (Other than my own, more's the pity. :rolleyes: )

• Members

Are right click and left click possible political statements or just another way of attracting attention by proclaiming one's sexual preferences? ^_^

The answer to why one thinks that all the ink spots remind one of sex is simply, you are the one drawing the dirty pictures. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1