Guest EXPAT

CBS's new "Golden Boy"

Starting on Feb 26 on CBS is a new drama called "Golden Boy". The lead is so HOTTT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6wwzlcQ7sY

Originally Ryan Phillippe had been cast in the new CBS drama, Golden Boy. Well now we have learned that Ryan is no longer playing the role of the cop in the new series, he has been replaced by English actor, Theo James. Theo was the hottie in Underworld: Awakening and Downton Abbey.

Theo is going to be playing the role of Walter William Clark, a young, ambitious police officer who rises quickly within the department after breaking up a major drug ring and becoming a hero. Ryan was originally cast in the role as Clark but the word going around is that he dropped out after getting cold feet. I think this is pretty interesting, and I also noticed straight away that there is an obvious physical similarity between Ryan andTheo. They actually look very alike IMO so I guess the producers had a particular ‘look’ in mind for the casting of the cop Clark… blonde hottie with chiseled jaw. Hmm…

A lot of readers last time commented that they would only watch the show because Ryan was in it. I guess another cop show on TV is not that exciting. I’m sure the producers were disappointed when Ryan backed out of the project because he brought a lot of star power to the role that would have increased the publicity for the film. Personally, I was never convinced of Ryan in this role and I’m excited that they’ve chosen Theo for the lead role. I thought Theo was great in Downton Abbey.

post-105999-0-04816100-1361045483_thumb.

post-105999-0-13579600-1361045489_thumb.

• Members

I don't recall Theo James in Downton Abby - what part did he play?

He was the Turkish diplomat who died in Lady Mary's bed in Season One.

He got Thomas the Footman to show him her room, shortly after Thomas tried putting the moves on him.

Amazingly enough, I watched that episode for the first time last night and meant to look him up. And, to my surprise, here's a whole thread on him right here the very next day! :thumbsup:

webdowntonabbeys1ep3f.jpg

James.jpg

Guest justme1369

Hey Lucky you,probably don't remember me, I was the arrogant spoiled Jewish brat from KY. who posted on the other site a few years ago. Still a TFer but a bit more mature.

At any rate just wanted to say i'm sorry for having been such an ass.

• Members

Oh, I do remember you. Taylor, right? Are you practicing law now? Very smart guy, but yes, you did go off the rails. I am glad to accept your apology and glad to see you here.

Taylor...???... It would be great fun to have him here.

Just saw a preview for this show. While I usually don't start new shows until they become established and generate some buzz, I might give this one a try.

Guest FourAces

Hey Lucky you,probably don't remember me, I was the arrogant spoiled Jewish brat from KY. who posted on the other site a few years ago. Still a TFer but a bit more mature.

At any rate just wanted to say i'm sorry for having been such an ass.

Hey Taylor ... I too am happy to see you here. As for the past this site and its visitors are pretty forgiving ... Almost everyone has been very kind to me and I probably had one of the most horrific reputations out there. So don't worry just jump right in :D

Guest justme1369

Oh, I do remember you. Taylor, right? Are you practicing law now? Very smart guy, but yes, you did go off the rails. I am glad to accept your apology and glad to see you here.

Yep lucky tis me. No i'm not, as you know i come from a family of attorneys and Ky. doesn't really need another Jewish Lawyer.

Jeff did complete school and works for his dad at his Equine practice in Lex. He and I are still together.(mainly thanks to him).

Anyhow hope you and yer honey are doing well...take care,be safe