Gotti

"Clube dos Pauzudos" in São Paulo

• Members

Maybe one interesting option in SP is "Clube dos Pauzudos" (free translation: "Association of the Well Hang" ) a party that happens in a sauna in SP (I believe in either Arrouche or Barra Funda) neither far from the centro, 2 or 3 times a week. Despite the name, anybody can get in, the entrance is in the R$20,00 range, and ttrough the duration of it the sauna works only as the local for the party. No rent boys are supplied, but in a good night you can probably spot a couple. Nudity is mandatory, no towels are allowed, only flip-flops. You can just cruise around and if interested engage in a scene that is happening. You don't have to do anything that you don't want. Expect to find 70 to 100 men, all in decent shape, mostly a masculine attitude, the majority in the late 20's/mid 30's range. Twinks in short supply, expect 3 or 4 max, same with black guys (if any).

I've never been there, so someone might ask how I know all this? Because I was told it mirrors similar party that happens in Rio every second Wednesday of the month, called Festa do Ape (free translation: "party in the Apartment"), despite the title happens at Le Boy Fitness, the sauna on top of Le Boy disco in Copacabana. I've been there once, and despite the shortage of my beloved twinks I had a good time and will be back one day. I think is a good opportunity to enjoy sex in Rio out of the rent boy universe. Best time to go in Rio: early in the evening, around 7. São Paulo has a reputation of being a late city, so it must be the case. Also I described the crowd I saw in Rio as the same as in São Paulo, it might not be the case because I'm comparing an event that happens once a month with another that happens 3 times a week, because I was told they were similar. Anyway it would be nice if somebody would give it a try and later report to us.