TotallyOz

What To Do If Your Boy Toy Wants A Ring

What To Do If Your Boy Toy Wants A Ring

At Boy Toy, we are excited that so many states in America are joining the 21st century by legalizing gay marriage. Of course, we believe that people have the right to love anyone they want and should be able to take advantage of the same legal advantages as straight people.

But, we also know that with the normalization of gay marriage there can be problems for some of us in the gay community. After all, marriage isn't for everyone. As one of my friends said to me the other day, Shit, my boy toy wants a ring. I just want to have fun. What the fuck am I supposed to do to avoid this and not hurt him?

It's a good question particularly if you are in a relationship with a boy toy. You know that in a year or two you'll want to trade him in for a younger model (since all boy toys come with an expiration date), but telling him that might cause you to lose access before you are ready to let him go.

So, what's a daddy to do to keep his boy toy around and not get pressured into making a lifelong commitment to your cock of the month?

Well, it's not easy, but we do want to help all our wonderful fags here. So we've put together some tips that can help you avoid the marriage problem without pissing off the guy who gets you off.

And, don't think that by avoiding marriage you are being bad to your boy. If he's young, he probably doesn't understand how big a commitment marriage is, and you'll simply doing him a good deed by helping him put it off until he's older and more able to handle a lifelong relationship.

You can start off simply by telling him you don't think it would be fair for the two of you to get married until everyone in America has the right to gay marriage. Say that you want to show solidarity to the gay community in less enlightened areas. This is a safe bet, because the odds of Alabama every making gay marriage legal are slim to none.

If that doesn't work, then you can try to explain to him that you are against the idea of marriage in principle. Many younger gays are very politically correct. Play on that. Tell him that marriage is a tool of the oppressive heterosexual patriarchy. It's a sentence that means nothing at all, but will sound cool and is hard to argue against, since it was originally a patriarchal institution.

Another good tactic is to point out how much weddings cost, and tell him what other fun things you could do with that money. Promise him an expensive vacation instead, and point out that this wouldn't be possible if you blew the cash on a big wedding. If he points out that you don't have to spend a lot of money on a wedding, start crying and tell him that you've always fantasized about your dream wedding and can't believe he doesn't respect your long-term romantic desires.

Should you not want to go down that route, you could always scare him a bit with the reality of marriage. Have your lawyer draw up the most ridiculous pre-nup you can think of. The crazier the better. Make it something that he'd never be willing to sign in a million years. Then, if he won't sign it, tell him that you can't take his proposal seriously if he's not willing to make that huge of a legal commitment.

Speaking of the reality of marriage, I know that many of you dudes like to have threesomes with your boy toy and other guys. And, your boy toy probably enjoys them as well. If that's the case, then tell him that if you got married you'd expect that to stop and only have sex with each other. If he really likes having strange dick to play with, this should shut him up for a while at least.

Another way to scare him off the idea is to act like you are interested in getting married, and then start talking about how you can then adopt a kid together or use a surrogate to have a child. The average 22-year-old boy toy may be into the idea of locking you into a relationship, but he isn't going to want to change diapers. He may never mention marriage to you ever again.

You could also try a more subtle approach. We all know married couples whose relationship is an absolute nightmare. It's as common and American as apple pie. Why not start spending a lot of time around that couple? Then constantly tell your boy toy that you think they have the ideal relationship. Let him worry about what marriage to you would actually be like in the real world as opposed to the abstract.

If you want to be less devious, you could also start talking to him about the realities of marriage. Point out that nearly half of all straight marriages fail, and ask him why he thinks gay marriages would be any different. You can also point out how sex often dies away when people get married. Which makes sense, because sex is generally hotter when it is somewhat transgressive that's probably one the things you like about gay sex. Point out that once you two are street legal between the sheets, the spark might go away fast.

Then, show him just how much a divorce costs and ask him if he'd be willing to spend several thousand dollars on lawyer's fees should you ever have a falling out. There are a million statistics available out there on just how miserable marriage is, so just keep showing them to him until the idea of getting married seems about as fun to him as going down on one of his fag hags.

No matter what tactic you take, during any and all discussions let him know you love him (even if you really just love his ass) because a young dude looking to get married is really just trying to tell you he wants to feel some emotional security. Making him feel loved and cared for will make the idea of getting married seem much less important to him.

When done right, this advice should keep you from having to register at Barney's or take a trip to Tiffany's for years to cum!

cc boytoy.com 2013

• Members

Most of this advice would apply to straight guys who don't want to get married either; if not directly, then in reverse. ^_^ In a straight relationship usually it is the gal who wants to "make it all legal" so what is the "boy toy" trying to accomplish? Financial security, if there is such a think and it is available, can be presented in more than one way. Marriage seems a very elusive way to accomplish this but I suppose we have to support lawyers one way or another. ^_^

Entertaining and interesting to read regardless of how practical. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

What! I want a ring right away!!!! We can always get divorced if it doesn't work out so why worry????? LOL... You will get a lot of wedding gifts and go on a honeymoon. Why hesitate? It doesn't work out simply get divorce...

• Members

I don't think I would be alive if I got what I deserved. You get what life dishes out whether you deserve it or not. Anything else is just an opinion from your fellow humans.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

Well I think Donald Trump is a bit cute if you look at him closely... Although I can't agree to his politics and everything else. Now great businessmen no how to use his people... And I believe he has had good luck with that.. When you have money people will reach out to you to make more money... You just have to choose the right people and work with them.. He did that pretty well so I guess he deserves his wealth..

• Members

Yeah, I mean do you think Donald Trump deserves to be rich?

It is difficult to know if DT deserves to be rich. In any case, that is a judgement of fellow human beings, not an absolute. If it makes you feel better, many have speculated that DT (and others) could not liquidate and have left over enough money to buy a cup of coffee. Of course, that is true also of the USA at the moment. :(

Best regards,

RA1

Guest parisrio2000

I understand you can get a marriage annulled if it's not consummated. Does this mean you can get a gay marriage annulled if there's no ass sex? I hope to see such court cases in the future.

I want the rights to the new reality show "Gay Divorce Court". That will be hilarious and it WILL be coming to TV somewhere.

I told friends the ones that should be funneling money to the gay marriage cause should be attorneys! because if straight people get divorced at a 50% rate can u imagine what the gay rate of divorce will be? :-)

• Members

I understand you can get a marriage annulled if it's not consummated. Does this mean you can get a gay marriage annulled if there's no ass sex? I hope to see such court cases in the future.

Well, from what I read, consummation of a marriage requires sexual intercourse, and sexual intercourse requires penetration. And while "penetration" is qualified as "especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina", "especially" doesn't mean "exclusively".

So anal sex should qualify as 'consummation', as should a blow job if it's done right. :rolleyes:

I would not, however, mind hearing the Supreme Court's considered opinion on rimming and other such legal nuances.

tumblr_m0ss84RWh01r6898ho1_500.jpg

If the bottom's constipated,

Is the marriage consummated?