Guest hitoallusa

Is our MsGuy ok?

• Members

I am relatively certain MsGuy does not live as far south as Hattiesburg, MS. The property damage was pretty much limited to that town. I was in Jackson, MS two days after the tornado hit Hattiesburg and even though the weather was rainy and stormy, there was no damage there.

However, I have no idea why he has not posted lately.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I don't want to see this thread just go away because I don't want to see MsGuy go away either. As regularly as he was online, I would never have expected him to disappear without telling us, "hey guys, I will be gone for awhile."

So perhaps some misfortune has caused him to be in the hospital, maybe he fell in love, or maybe he came into a load of dough and is in Brazil, writing it all down to tell us later.

But I would like to know.

Guest hitoallusa

I'm afraid something has happened to his health. I wish I knew his contact info but he kept things to himself and what I know is he's first name and approximate age from Missisipi... I will wait till the end of this month and if I don't hear from him then I will try to look for him with what I have.. He has been so nice to me and I dearly miss him... I just hope he is ok...

Guest CharliePS

I have tried emailing him and PMing him on the other site, with no response, so I am worried that something unexpected may have happened. On the other hand, when I go away on vacations, I don't make any prior announcement, I just go, and I usually don't access email or the Internet while I am gone, so he may just be taking a break (I hope).

I don't think MsGuy's health issues would have permitted a vacation, other than a permanent one, as he himself grimly joked to me more than once. If he returns, we can rejoice. If not, in his private communications he seemed at peace, as much maybe as one can be, and ready for whatever might come.

Guest hitoallusa

But he had cleaned up his house and garage by himself a year ago so I thought he was doing well... He would have pizza with his nephew and get late night snacks .. I hope he is ok...

• Members

Everyone should provide me with their real name, address, contact information, and next of kin so I can check when you stop posting! The Social Security number and mother's maiden name would he held securely.

Dang it, Ms Guy, speak up! You are online almost all the time at two sites and then nothing. I hope for the best for you, I really do, but dude, you have me worried.

Guest hitoallusa

He has been missing for more than 3 weeks... I am so worried about him... I remember he has a Russian friend at F4f and some other frequent chatting friends online.. Please step up and tell us how he is doing... Anyone? I know his health is not great but thought he was energetic than I... Anyone please?

Guest hitoallusa

I guess something has happened to our MsGuy... Looked through all the obituaries in and out of MS and couldn't find his name so at least that comforts me.. Wherever you are we miss you and hope you are doing well.. ^_^