Guest hitoallusa

Where did Suckrates go?

Guest hitoallusa

I hope you feel better soon too.. ^_^

I had a cold really bad last week too on top of being on the crutches. I think I had bronchitis I get it almost every year

• Members

He signs on daily (I stalk him) yet he posts no longer. Why?

I no longer post to this site, but have no alternative but to reply publicly since it seems citylaw not only stalks me, but has me blocked on this site so I couldnt reply to him privately. Your following me into the AOL chatroom this weekend and talking all kinds of trash was NOT cool. and blocking people from replying to you is COWARDLY. I find it really hard to believe you are the educated professional you purport to be. You behave like a common internet troll. And if you are the lawyer you claim to be, this is your cease and desist ORDER.

Guest FourAces

WOW I am shocled absolutely floored, AOL still has chat rooms, who knew :D:P^_^

I no longer post to this site, but have no alternative but to reply publicly since it seems citylaw not only stalks me, but has me blocked on this site so I couldnt reply to him privately. Your following me into the AOL chatroom this weekend and talking all kinds of trash was NOT cool. and blocking people from replying to you is COWARDLY. I find it really hard to believe you are the educated professional you purport to be. You behave like a common internet troll. And if you are the lawyer you claim to be, this is your cease and desist ORDER.

• Members

Are you suffering from some form of psychosis?

1. I haven't blocked you from contacting me here. You contacted me and I responded to you. Forgive my delay. I received an email notification that "Suckrates has started a personal conversation with you" while I was drinking at the Double Down Saloon last night with my 300lb fag hag. I thought responding the next day was acceptable. I didn't realize that we were so close.

2. There is a guy that I've noticed around Columbus Circle for 3 plus years. He walks 3 steps, turns around, walks three more, turns around ... Is this you?

3. I haven't had AOL since the internet was in it's infancy. I have Verizon Fios, Mozilla, and an assistant that helps me navigate my fucking computer life more than you can imagine. I upgraded to an Iphone 2 months ago due to my fear of change. I still can't figure out Pandora, and the occasional gangster rap still comes on in meetings. I'm so techno backwards that I literally had Muzak installed to outbursts of laughter from the kids (25-28) that work for me.

4. I am probably in the bottom 10 percent on this board where internet savvy is concerned. I've never used more than one moniker here or at Daddy's playground. By stalking you, I was referring to clicking on your profile page here to see if you logged on. There was a fucking thread about you (which you love) asking where you were. I clicked..nothing more.

5. Do you really think that a poster (myself) with numerous reviews of 19-23 year old twinks spends time lingering in an AOL chat room with a 60 year old bald man that likes to get face fucked in a Queens sex club? I assure you, this "Tom" that you're referring to on AOL is NOT me.

6. How the fuck do you get into an AOL chat-room?

7. OZ or TY, feel free to post here that I have never blocked Suckrates.

8. Why do you have so many fucking enemies on EVERY board that you visit? Why do you run into a silent corner on 2 sites and PM people?

9. I'm pretty truthful here. Probably to a fault.

You turned an innocent thread into a drawn out paranoid delusion.

• Members

Are you suffering from some form of psychosis?

1. I haven't blocked you from contacting me here. You contacted me and I responded to you. Forgive my delay. I received an email notification that "Suckrates has started a personal conversation with you" while I was drinking at the Double Down Saloon last night with my 300lb fag hag. I thought responding the next day was acceptable. I didn't realize that we were so close.

2. There is a guy that I've noticed around Columbus Circle for 3 plus years. He walks 3 steps, turns around, walks three more, turns around ... Is this you?

3. I haven't had AOL since the internet was in it's infancy. I have Verizon Fios, Mozilla, and an assistant that helps me navigate my fucking computer life more than you can imagine. I upgraded to an Iphone 2 months ago due to my fear of change. I still can't figure out Pandora, and the occasional gangster rap still comes on in meetings. I'm so techno backwards that I literally had Muzak installed to outbursts of laughter from the kids (25-28) that work for me.

4. I am probably in the bottom 10 percent on this board where internet savvy is concerned. I've never used more than one moniker here or at Daddy's playground. By stalking you, I was referring to clicking on your profile page here to see if you logged on. There was a fucking thread about you (which you love) asking where you were. I clicked..nothing more.

5. Do you really think that a poster (myself) with numerous reviews of 19-23 year old twinks spends time lingering in an AOL chat room with a 60 year old bald man that likes to get face fucked in a Queens sex club? I assure you, this "Tom" that you're referring to on AOL is NOT me.

6. How the fuck do you get into an AOL chat-room?

7. OZ or TY, feel free to post here that I have never blocked Suckrates.

8. Why do you have so many fucking enemies on EVERY board that you visit? Why do you run into a silent corner on 2 sites and PM people?

9. I'm pretty truthful here. Probably to a fault.

You turned an innocent thread into a drawn out paranoid delusion.

And your crazy post here proves your Guilt. You are really trying way too hard...Plus the exact things you are saying in #5 here are the exact words YOU used in the chatroom. Coincidence ??? I think NOT..You may be shady, but you arnet too smart ! I have no reason to lie. You are a sick and dangerous person, and I feel people should be alerted to you. I PM people I choose to PM when there are issues that need resolving that "shouldnt" be aired publicly. This is not one of those issues. Members need to know what kinds of people are amognst them. You certainly DID block me. your profile even says BLOCK.... You truthful ??? You havent spoken one word of truth since you became a member on ANY site.

Paranoia is basically suppostitions. I experienced your PSYCHOSIS first hand.

To all the other members here, my apologies, but please consider this a "public service announcement"... Stay cautious. No more needs to be said here, and the mods can handle this post as they see fit !

• Members

And your crazy post here proves your Guilt. You are really trying way too hard...Plus the exact things you are saying in #5 here are the exact words YOU used in the chatroom. Coincidence ??? I think NOT..You may be shady, but you arnet too smart ! I have no reason to lie. You are a sick and dangerous person, and I feel people should be alerted to you. I PM people I choose to PM when there are issues that need resolving that "shouldnt" be aired publicly. This is not one of those issues. Members need to know what kinds of people are amognst them. You certainly DID block me. your profile even says BLOCK.... You truthful ??? You havent spoken one word of truth since you became a member on ANY site.

Paranoia is basically suppostitions. I experienced your PSYCHOSIS first hand.

To all the other members here, my apologies, but please consider this a "public service announcement"... Stay cautious. No more needs to be said here, and the mods can handle this post as they see fit !

You are insane and I have no idea what you're talking about. What block are you referring to? You have pm'd me twice in 24 hours here AND I responded.

You are way off base and I truly have no idea WTF you are talking about. I'm a "sick and dangerous person" that warrants an alert? Jesus Christ the internet really is a dangerous place.

I haven't "spoken one word of truth" ever? How would you know? Your meds clearly need an adjustment.

Can somebody please tell me where my profile says block? And if this is true, how the fuck is this patient sending me private messages?

Guest hitoallusa

Well I think Suckrates is pointing out the block button that everybody has in the message box? I think that's only explanation I can think of. I hope this is just a simple misunderstanding between you two that can be resolved.

• Members

May I suggest one possibility for the confusion on the issue of being blocked? If you go to a private message between yourself and another person, in the upper corner there is a list of Participants in the private message/conversation. For the other person, other than yourself, there is in red letters the word "Block" which I believe is an icon to click if you want to block any further participation in the message/conversation. It does not mean the person is blocked but perhaps Suckrates is under the impression that you are blocking his messages. I may be totally off base on this supposition and I apologize if I am, but perhaps that is where the confusion is coming from.

(I see hitoallusa just posted the same idea)

• Members

May I suggest one possibility for the confusion on the issue of being blocked? If you go to a private message between yourself and another person, in the upper corner there is a list of Participants in the private message/conversation. For the other person, other than yourself, there is in red letters the word "Block" which I believe is an icon to click if you want to block any further participation in the message/conversation. It does not mean the person is blocked but perhaps Suckrates is under the impression that you are blocking his messages. I may be totally off base on this supposition and I apologize if I am, but perhaps that is where the confusion is coming from.

(I see hitoallusa just posted the same idea)

This might make sense, however, he contacted me and I responded to each message (2) in the last 24 hours. How the fuck does he think I'm blocking him if I'm responding to him? Why the fuck does he think I'm trolling some chat-room located god knows where.

Basically he's not participating here (due to some protest nonsense), not participating at Daddy's for another protest, arguing with some fool in another chat room (thinking it's me for some insane reason), yet on the fucking board all day sending private messages. I may be a prick at times, but is this not textbook nutfoolery?

• Members

Well I think Suckrates is pointing out the block button that everybody has in the message box? I think that's only explanation I can think of. I hope this is just a simple misunderstanding between you two that can be resolved.

And yet he claims to be an operations CEO. I'm a liar?

Guest hitoallusa

I don't know how things started but I do hope it gets resolved. Please understand misunderstandings happen a lot online and please do not take personally. I hope you guys can get things worked out.. Cheers..

• Members

I don't know how things started but I do hope it gets resolved. Please understand misunderstandings happen a lot online and please do not take personally. I hope you guys can get things worked out.. Cheers..

I'll tell ya how it started. I was drinking a beer and I received a PM from Suck accusing me of berating him in a Long Island chat room.