Guest zipperzone

When is too much, too much?

Guest zipperzone

About 2 weeks ago I gave my e-mail address to the Andrew Christian website in response to their offer to notify me about upcoming uncensored advertising videos.

Since then I have had a minimum of 2 e-mails per day (somedays more) of nothing but ads for their underwear products. So far no video updates!

Sure, I know it is easy to delete these ads, but I think they overstep the mark with the quantity of shit they send out. It basically amounts to spam, IMO.

Anyone else found the same problem?

Guest NCBored

About 2 weeks ago I gave my e-mail address to the Andrew Christian website in response to their offer to notify me about upcoming uncensored advertising videos.

Since then I have had a minimum of 2 e-mails per day (somedays more) of nothing but ads for their underwear products. So far no video updates!

Sure, I know it is easy to delete these ads, but I think they overstep the mark with the quantity of shit they send out. It basically amounts to spam, IMO.

Anyone else found the same problem?

i had exactly the same experience. I signed up for the updates several weeks ago; I unsubscribed yesterday!

Guest hitoallusa

I don't find those ads particularly well made or interesting... I would watch it if some members post them here but would not seek them out myself... ^_^ It takes more than six packs for me to be interested in guys.. I like smart guys... ^_^

Fashion companies are desperatly looking for valid email addresses of gay consumers - to the point where they will pay roughly a buck per email address

So, what some companies do is come up with anything that will get people to give them their email address. They aren't really trying to sell you any products, they just want to sell your email address for a buck a pop to 500 other clothing companies.

This is how that shit happens.

• Members

So, what some companies do is come up with anything that will get people to give them their email address. They aren't really trying to sell you any products, they just want to sell your email address for a buck a pop to 500 other clothing companies.

Well, I sure hope OZ doesn't see this. With 26,000+ BoyToy members, each with an email address gayer than the last, even forty clothing company sales would put a million bucks in his pocket.

Pick the right ones, and he'll tee us up for a level of sartorial splendor not seen since Quentin Crisp minced down Piccadilly on his way to the Villa Gianni. :rolleyes:

quentin-crisp-21.jpg