Guest EXPAT

Jeremy on "The Vampire Diaries"

Elena's hot brother who is a vampire hunter on "The Vampire Diaries" is played by Steve McQueen's grandson and his name is also Steven McQueen. He is the perfect twink.

tvdjeremyhulk.jpg

tvdmarkb.jpg

steven-r.-mcqueen-at-event-of-thor.jpg

SPOILER ALERT (for those who have not yet seen the Thursday 2-21-13 episode of The Vampire Diaries).

I'm so upset that the hottest twunk on TV, Jeremy was killed off in The Vampire Diaries last night. I hope that somehow he can be brought back in some supernatural way in which he won't be allowed to wear clothes. But he was one true hottie. If he is truly dead as a character, I hope he pops up quickly somewhere soon. He's too smoldering to be absent from television for too long.

Guest josephga

Oh my Joe, tell us more!!!! Where and when did you meet him??

He wasn't a client sadly lol. I've been to the set once as well as to the set of the walking dead. I have always had a thing for vampires. read any book seen most films and shows based on them. I've been wanting to get a stand in position on the walking dead. I think it would be fun being made up as a zombie.

Guest hitoallusa

Wow that's exciting... You are too beautiful to be a zombie though... They have to cast you as a guy who finds the cure.. I don't like Zombie movies at all...

• Members

Wow that's exciting... You are too beautiful to be a zombie though... They have to cast you as a guy who finds the cure.. I don't like Zombie movies at all...

I hate and loathe zombie movies. Seeing Night of The Living Dead at age 12 did it for me. I don't even watch the recent humorous ones like with Jessie Eisenberg and that most recent one with the hot zombie guy.