MsGuy

KMEM, it's time for another little talk with your peeps...

• Members

First this whackjob in Jackson, Tn., drags his dog to the pound to be gassed because he's convinced the pup is gay...

And now your loopy state lawmakers are back with an even more horrific version of "Don't Say Gay." This time the good Senator Campfield has tacked on a provision that any teacher who even suspects a student may be gay must promptly report his/her suspicions to the child's parents. :pinch:

Really, KMEM, you guys in Tenn., need to get your act together. :sick:

No rush...the dog was adopted by some kind, broadminded lady (who renamed him 'Elton'). Maybe the gay kids who get outed will be as lucky. :no:

• Members

I have seen some gays who were dogs but never the other way around. ^_^ What do you expect from a state that had the Scopes Monkey trial, etc.? However, perhaps you would not want to acknowledge all of MS's errors as being somehow your fault any more than I would about TN. I did not elect those screwballs and do my best to disparage and discourage each and every pol that I know about, whenever and where ever.

Don't you need to eat more Barn Flakes or something rather than spending all that time roaming around the internet? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1 aka KMEM

However, perhaps you would not want to acknowledge all of MS's errors as being somehow your fault any more than I would about TN.

I would have thought your best policy would be to acknowledge the errors of both MS and TN as somehow MsGuy's fault. :lol:

"...I am large, I contain multitudes..." Whitman

More regionally relevant: "...The head of each stalk is heavy with the gold of our error..." Robert Penn Warren

Guest rimchair

Here is another 'peeps' (Republican Tennessee) that KMEM needs to get a hold of. Howz the heroin feel RA1?

The author of the so-called “Don’t Say Gay Bill” said Tuesday that homosexuality was “very dangerous” and compared it to injecting heroin.

During an tense interview with TMZ, Tennessee state Sen. Stacy Campfield ® said homosexuality was dangerous because of HIV/AIDS.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/05/tennessee-republican-compares-homosexuality-to-shooting-heroin/

Guest rimchair

A KKK rally still happens in this day & age? Talk to your Peeps RA1!

""WMC-TV reported on Friday that pedestrian, commercial and auto traffic will be diverted around the area surrounding the Shelby County courthouse, where the rally is scheduled to be held.

The only people allowed inside will be klan members and participants in an opposing rally organized by a local civic group, Power to the People, and all of them will have to go through a security checkpoint.

Organizers of the “white unity event” said it will be a response to the Memphis City Council’s decision in February 2013 to rename local parks named after Confederate figures Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Confederacy itself. They also said they expect Klansmen to be bused in from several other states.""

• Members

Last year the KKK protested against the Westboro Baptist Church.

Hard to choose sides there.

I'd be rooting for a car bomb set in-between the two, myself!

Really funny to me that both groups consider themselves hardcore Christians!

Guest rimchair

Pro-life Congressman (R.-TENN) / Doctor urges his wife & mistress to have abortions. You can't make this up!

""NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Republican U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee testified during divorce proceedings that he and his former wife made a "mutual" decision for her to have two abortions, according to divorce transcripts released Thursday.

The 2001 court transcripts were released by the state Democratic Party, which had tried to air the documents before the Nov. 6 election. A DesJarlais spokesman didn't immediately return a message seeking comment.

DesJarlais easily won a second term despite revelations that he once urged a patient with whom he was having an affair to get an abortion. DesJarlais, whose campaign platform opposed abortion, acknowledged the conversation but said he was only trying to get her to admit she wasn't pregnant.

The transcripts show that woman testified under oath that she had been pregnant. She declined to elaborate on the outcome of the pregnancy.

On his campaign website, DesJarlais espoused an anti-abortion position, saying: "All life should be cherished and protected. We are pro-life."

According to DesJarlais' testimony, the first of his ex-wife Susan's abortions was because she was taking an experimental drug that carried potential risks in pregnancy. The second came amid problems in their relationship.""

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/15/scott-desjarlais-abortion_n_2139110.html